Our family of 5 stayed 3 nights at the Napoli Belmar and loved it! The kids (18,16,12) had fun playing boche ball,and trying out the 3 pools while I did laundry and cooked on the grill. The staff is friendly and accommodating. Quiet rooms and they are very spacious!! The kitchen was completely stocked, no dishwasher however. We could have stayed here for a week we liked it so much. Furnishings are old school, but loved the extra towels in the bathrooms and the large rooms and eating area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Fort Lauderdale Beach minutes from the famous Las Olas Boulevard. Come see why this Mediterranean-style resort is a favorite vacation retreat among its repeat guests. The Napoli Belmar Resort offers a relaxing and pleasing atmosphere, 2 swimming pools (one heated), and a BBQ picnic area. English and Italian spoken. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Napoli Belmar Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napoli Belmar Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Napoli Belmar Fort Lauderdale