Four years and 12 trips.....this was my second stay at the Birch Patio. It's everything you need in Ft. Lauderdale! It's clean, one block from the beach, a short walk the beach area reastaurants and shops, a grocery store and the mall! Friendly owners and staff also make it a pleasant! A short bus ride, sun trolly, water taxi or taxi can get you downtown!
Thank you, Angela for YET another great stay in Ft. Lauderdale. See you in a few month.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A little paradise in the heart of Fort Lauderdale. Surround yourself with tropical trees and the sounds of cascading waterfalls. Minutes from the Famous Las Olas Boulevard. Two short blocks from the warm ocean waters. Come see why the Birch Patio Motel is a favorite vacation retreat among its repeat guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Birch Patio Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Birch Patio Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Birch Patio Fort Lauderdale