We just had 4 nights at Birch Patio , on our Southern Florida Holiday. We came by this hotel by chance, just driving around in the neighborhood. We stayed for 4 days, even though we only meant to do 2. Lovely swimming pools, clean rooms and good space for 3 persons, or even 4 .
Angela is a extremely friendly host , and she even found some of our clothes we forgot our first 2 days here. The only little thing to put a finger on in the refrigerator, its pretty loud in the night for some reason. And the wifi is a little unstable. But all in all, we are for sure coming back here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A little paradise in the heart of Fort Lauderdale. Surround yourself with tropical trees and the sounds of cascading waterfalls. Minutes from the Famous Las Olas Boulevard. Two short blocks from the warm ocean waters. Come see why the Birch Patio Motel is a favorite vacation retreat among its repeat guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Birch Patio Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Birch Patio Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Birch Patio Fort Lauderdale