I stayed here for 3 nights prior to a cruise. From the wonderful welcome by Angela to my departure, I really enjoyed my stay here. Room was big, clean, well maintained and had a well equipped kitchen. Free wi-fi was greatly appreciated.
I walked to Publix for supplies - about a 20 minute walk. Also took the Water Taxi which was a great way to see Fort Lauderdale. I had room 214 which overlooked the pool.
I would certainly stay here again especially for a few days when it is preferable to have cooking facilities.
Go Airport shuttle from the airport to the motel was $11.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A little paradise in the heart of Fort Lauderdale. Surround yourself with tropical trees and the sounds of cascading waterfalls. Minutes from the Famous Las Olas Boulevard. Two short blocks from the warm ocean waters. Come see why the Birch Patio Motel is a favorite vacation retreat among its repeat guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Birch Patio Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Birch Patio Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Birch Patio Fort Lauderdale