This is one of three properties lovingly cared for by Angela, her husband and occasionally the local kitty Socks who keeps an eye on the place. There is the Birch Patio Motel, The Napoli and Summerland - which is located "in the back" if you consider the ocean "the front." We usually stay there before or after a cruise and have been there 7 times now. We have stayed in all three motels and they have all been great. Clean, simple, spacious - especially the one-bedrooms. 2 blocks to the beach and a neighbourhood mix of older charming motels and some fancy highrise hotels. There is an old charm here reminding me of simpler times yet with all the modern conveniences like free wifi. The pool areas are clean and inviting. What I look forward to the most is the warm and friendly atmosphere that starts with Angela in the office and flows out to the whole property. I have had some wonderful conversations sitting around the pool in the early evening. Also a very short ($25.00) cab ride to both the airport and cruise port for those wondering about its convenience pre/post cruising. The only thing that kept me from writing a review sooner is that I selfishly wanted to make sure there would be space for me when I go back! So, Angela, make sure there is room for us on our next adventure to Fort Lauderdale :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A little paradise in the heart of Fort Lauderdale. Surround yourself with tropical trees and the sounds of cascading waterfalls. Minutes from the Famous Las Olas Boulevard. Two short blocks from the warm ocean waters. Come see why the Birch Patio Motel is a favorite vacation retreat among its repeat guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Birch Patio Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Birch Patio Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Birch Patio Fort Lauderdale