On our trip through Florida, which we started in Ft. Lauderdale, we found this nice place and decided to stay there again coming back from our trip. We stayed in the Napoli Belmar for the first stay and for the second stay in the Birch Patio. Both rooms were spacious, clean and with full kitchen. There are 3 well maintained clean pools and a barbecue place. The owners are very friendly and helpfull and gave us great advices where to eat. The staff members were very polite.It's a short walk to the beach and even for the evening you can leave your car if you don't mind walking about 20 minutes. We will keep the address in case we will come back to Fort Lauderdale and recommended it already to a couple of friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A little paradise in the heart of Fort Lauderdale. Surround yourself with tropical trees and the sounds of cascading waterfalls. Minutes from the Famous Las Olas Boulevard. Two short blocks from the warm ocean waters. Come see why the Birch Patio Motel is a favorite vacation retreat among its repeat guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Birch Patio Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Birch Patio Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Birch Patio Fort Lauderdale