This motel is part of the complex wit Summerland Suites and Napoli Belmar.
All look pretty the same (from the outside)
The complex is old but well maintained and everything looked fine.
The rooms are situated around a small patio with some seats and tables and a lot of green.
Perfect location unless you are used to the Hilton :-)
+ rooms are spacious
+ Well equiped with fridge, toaster,coffeemaker and even dishware.
+ helpfull service at the office
+ quiet area, very little traffic.
+ close tot the beach
- no wifi in the rooms further was at the back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A little paradise in the heart of Fort Lauderdale. Surround yourself with tropical trees and the sounds of cascading waterfalls. Minutes from the Famous Las Olas Boulevard. Two short blocks from the warm ocean waters. Come see why the Birch Patio Motel is a favorite vacation retreat among its repeat guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Orbitz so you can book your Birch Patio Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Birch Patio Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Birch Patio Fort Lauderdale