We stayed at the Hilton Ft. Lauderdale Beach Resort, using the VRBO rental site. We got a pretty good rate from the owner. The Hotel is very nice clean and the staff all seemed to be very pleasant. The only draw back we could find was the fact we didn't have a car and had to trek a ways just to get essentials like bread milk eggs. The nearest place was a CVS which was alright but again a walk. The only food we bought at the Hotel was a take out club sandwich which was $17.00, a little bit high for me. The beach was nice except you had to cross the A-1 to reach it and if you had to use the bathroom that was a pain. We never used the pool even though are studio was on the same floor as the pool. But it look nice and clean. We stayed at the Ocean Manner before and will next year. It is somewhat dirty and the staff is kinda rude but we like the location and its right on the beach. They have a Tiki bar/Restaurant as well and It's close to shopping other restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort is located on the shoreline of Fort Lauderdale's exclusive north beach, between the palm-shaded boulevards of Sunrise and Las Olas. The Resort delivers the refined elegance of beach resort living, with unique tropical amenities and upscale accommodations, much larger than a regular hotel. Our vision is to provide Distinct Personalized Service by creating unforgettable experiences for our well-traveled guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Hilton