6,670 results
All reviews ilios restaurant across the street wrap around balcony full kitchen ocean view pool area junior suite pool staff resort fee diamond member valet parking per day living room fort lauderdale beach beach chairs an umbrella an upgrade
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Over Veterans Day weekend in Nov. 2019, I brought my 70 yr old mother (this was her birthday trip) and my 11 yr old daughter to this Hilton. The staff went above and beyond to make the trip special. Wilmer DREW my mother a birthday card by hand - it was beautiful! He is talented and thoughtful. Hilton, you need to hold onto him!

Wilmer and Melvin worked together to bring my mother a large slice of birthday cake with a candle, a cheese plate, and Perrier, to our room as a surprise. Melvin even sang Happy Birthday upon delivery. Also star quality: Sami, Dariah, Mark, Shane and others. The security team was great when I lost my favorite shirt. And, the woman who runs the beach yoga class was lovely and gracious. I cannot say enough about this great hotel and its great staff. I hope they get a chance to read this and know how much we loved our stay.

Room tip: Not on the side with the construction view
Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank rarelytravels12345
Management_365, Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello,
Allow us to confirm that we have absolutely read your feedback and that it made our day! Our team was delighted to welcome you, your mother and daughter to our resort over the holiday and to treat you all to an unforgettable experience. Regarding the special contributions everyone you’ve mentioned made to your time with us, know that I will personally relay your praise to each of them. Nothing would make us happier than sharing our beachfront resort with your family again. If there’s anything we can do to facilitate your return, please let us know!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed in a newly renovated room with small kitchenette and partial ocean view. Spacious bathroom and closet. The pool has a chill vibe, nice music and staff to help with chairs, towels and food. There is major construction going on next door where the have begun building The Four Seasons Hotel. A surprise nuisance for this trip as they began drilling at 8am and could be heard throughout the day at the pool.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Jennifer Z

Dear Jennifer,
It’s wonderful that you had the chance to experience one of our newly renovated suites! We’re always excited to share those units with our guests and appreciate your praise regarding them and our property’s other memorable qualities. Allow us to apologize for any disturbance neighboring developments caused. In the future, know that we are happy to do anything we can to ensure our guest’s comfort, whether that means providing ear-plugs or exploring room relocation options. It was a pleasure sharing our Fort Lauderdale home with you and our team looks forward to doing so again.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We stayed at the Hilton for three nights and would return. Our room was clean and spacious. Beds were comfortable. Easy walk across the street to the beach and some nice restaurants within walking distance.
Service in the hotel restaurant each morning for breakfast was outstanding. We especially appreciated the following servers and hostess for making our birthdays extra special: Susan, Alicia, Guilliana, Elvira, and Ester.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Hello,
First and foremost, our team wants to once again wish you a Happy Birthday! We’re elated to find that our resort supported your big day wonderfully. I’ll be sure to communicate your praise to everyone you’ve so kindly named and hope that you’ll make yourself at home with us in the near future.

Reviewed January 17, 2020

I read many of the reviews posted here before writing this. Yes, the staff is friendly. Pool nice. Great views, etc... All true. However, pay attention to the bad reviews as well. They are spot on. Your experience may be a roll of the dice. All good. A few problems. Or, just a few issues not worth mentioning. Good luck to you.

Here are a few of my impressions:
- $36 resort fee is a crime, especially since no one explained my options at check-in. No info in the room. Read all the books laying around. Nothing.

- The telephone was blank. No info on who to call for what.

- Nothing, absolutely nothing, in the kitchen. Finally figured out (on my own) you have to ask.

- Room needs serious updating. Worn out. Uncomfortable and old sleeper sofa. I know sleeper sofas are great for those traveling with families, but they are awful for relaxing.

Not a walkable location for entertainment, restaurants. However, the beach is across the street and that’s great.

- Best for last. In between this hotel and the Conrad, major construction project. Wanna sleep in? I don’t think so. Whistles blowing, back up beeping sounds and all the usual construction noise rumbling. I doubt the building going in is a low rise. Expect construction to last for however long it takes a high rise to go up.

Date of stay: January 2020
Management_365, Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for joining us and for sharing your candid feedback. Reading about our guest’s experiences is always a tremendous help to our continued mission of perfecting our offerings. To that end, we’re glad that qualities like our hospitality, amenities and views resonated with you during your stay. Regarding the elements of your visit that fell short of perfection, please accept our apologies for any inconvenience. We work hard to be transparent about our resort charge and to assist guests when they’re dissatisfied with their suites. Your feedback on those fronts has been noted and will fuel our efforts to ensure that those who join us enjoy the best possible experience. We sincerely hope to make your next stay more memorable than your last.

Reviewed January 16, 2020 via mobile

Beautiful property, delicious food and drinks, AND, the best staff!! Everyone on the staff is awesome! I wish I could remember all of their names..Renee and Rosa ROCK!!! They are so sweet and helpful! Ryan, Angel, Jisella? and Tina?, took care of us at the bar and pool! They’re so fun! Our room service guy, Milton??, was so friendly and a pleasure to chat with! We didn’t get the names of the bellmen, housekeepers and the rest of the staff, but they all contributed to our fantastic time! Thank you all!

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Hi,
The people at our resort are undoubtedly the most memorable perk that we have to offer our guests among many. To that end, we thank you for sharing how much each of your interactions with our team members meant to your stay. Your outstanding feedback will be shared with everyone in our Hilton family who we know can’t wait to make your next visit even more special than your last!