6,209 results
All reviews ilios restaurant across the street wrap around balcony full kitchen ocean view pool area junior suite pool staff resort fee valet parking diamond member per day w hotel living room lauderdale beach beach chairs an umbrella
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had thought the resort was truly on the beach. It's not. Its right next to it with the strip between.

The desk and consierge employees were fabulous.
The bar could have used one more support worker. Very slow for drinks simply because she had no help.

Room was exactly what you would expect from a hilton.
Overall a very nice stay.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank whcosta
Management_365, Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello,
It is a pleasure to know that your overall stay at our beachfront resort was a memorable one! Your praise and feedback are deeply appreciated, and we’d love nothing more than to take care of you again during your next trip to the area.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great tandem work from Shannon and Angel at the pool bar. Also, I was surprised with the attention from the managers: Mariana, Corey, Rohit and everyone in fact. Short staffed, still managed to give us an excellent service.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Hello,
We’re pleased to read that our team’s hospitality and attention to detail shined during your time with us! It was our pleasure to provide you with an unforgettable experience and we look forward to treating you to another outstanding stay in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

On arriving at this hotel with my father we were told that the two rooms which our travel agents had booked for us were not available and they had only one room for us. I explained that I was with my dad and that's why we needed two rooms the hotel manager replied that they were fully booked.We ended up with one room with two double beds. The room was at the end of a very long corridor and no one offered to help. My dad is 84 years old and was feeling the stress of the journey. The worse was still to come .... the bathroom door was covered in black dirty marks all over, there were hairs and dust on the bathroom floor, the toilet seat was dirty underneath and the whole room was tired and unclean. We didnt get inside the bed and lay with our coats on top of us all night. No one asked us if wed enjoyed our stay the next day . I think the room we stayed in must have been for the workers?? I have notified the travel agency and said that this hotel does not reflect good on your company so maybe they will think otherwise in using it.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank White-family-Notts

Hello,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are very sorry to read about the miscommunication that took place between your travel agency and our booking systems, and that the room you received hadn’t been properly tended to. As time allows, please reach out to me directly at kathryn.m.day@hilton.com with your contact information so I can offer you a personal apology and learn more about your experience. It is unfortunate that your visit did not reflect our resort’s hospitality standards and we hope to rectify the issue so we may have another opportunity to care for you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is my very first review as I’m not one to complain. I decided to take my daughter and her best friend on a mini beach getaway. I chose to book a junior suite.
I know that being with teenagers means need for some privacy so I asked and I was told there is a separated space with a sofa bed.

We checked in around 3p on March 21. Checking was pleasant and we were greeted warmly. When I entered the room it was 2 queen beds with a chair on the side of bed. Ocean view was great.

I called guest services and it went to Edward the concierge. I told him this isn’t the room I booked and his response was “ well madam there’s a huge price difference for upgrading to a suite as this is the studio you booked. “
I explained I DIDNOT book this room and I was asked to come down.
It dragged everyone down and now Edward was somewhere in back so I started talking to the lady on the front desk. She insisted that junior suite is what I’m in.
I showed her description of room in trip advisors website. She said “ but that’s Expedia misrepresenting the fact”
I told her I booked directly from Hilton and I specifically asked and was told there is a living space with a sofa bed.
At that time she said “ ok I’m giving you a complimentary upgrade but it’s second floor, still ocean view”
Now this is a huge suite. Still not what I booked. This has a whole kitchen and living room. Definitely not a “ junior suite”
I wouldn’t be complaining if I had ocean view.
Attached in pics is my ocean view.
I wanted to go back but my daughter said mom we wasted an hour of sunlight already in this let’s not go back.

It’s 7:45 am and we woke up to noises of construction trucks. That’s when I decided to write this.

Also I think this room wasn’t ready to be used no coffee maker and no trash cans.
It took 2 calls to finally have a coffee maker at 9:30 pm.

I’m embarrassed as I have someone else’s child with me.
Thinking back I think it’s not the booking people who lied. It’s the staff at this location who is misrepresenting the facts and making me feel like I should have to pay a lot more for what I want. I paid $400 for this ☹️

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank humaa_13

Hello,
Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your experience. While we’re glad to read that you enjoyed a warm welcome upon arrival, we are sorry to hear about the confusion that took place regarding your booking. At your convenience, please reach out to me directly at kathryn.m.day@hilton.com with your contact information and times that I can be in touch via telephone so I can apologize to you personally. We would love nothing more than to restore your faith in our resort and to be able to care for you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a great room on the 20 th floor facing south so we had the ocean and city view.Rooms were thoroughly cleaned and in a timely matter everyday.Great location on the beach and in a city of restaurant galore.Pool area was good with a good staff as well as the adjacent bar restaurant.Special bartenders Ryan and Katie were very good.Colin the cook manning the omelette station was very good also.You will have an enjoyable time.This was our third visit , always in February.

Room tip: Junior suites are the best.
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nicholas S

Dear Nicholas,
I would like to personally thank you for your loyalty to our resort over the years! It was a pleasure providing you with a stay that was every bit as special as your previous visits. Your praise is deeply appreciated and we invite you to contact us if you should need any help making arrangements for a return trip.