For the person who likes to stay at a nice place and protect your money this is not it. The location offers few options for decent priced food, the rooms (which I knew in advance) were pricey, but what kills me and everyone needs to know is it will cost you 29.95+tax for parking, and for those of us who like to park our cars and save on tips good luck!! Valet parking is the only option at this hote. I paid it but didnt tip once because at that price they should be paying their help a lot!! The room was okay, some dirt in the shower and the carpet was coming up. Beach is across a 4 lane street which they manage to hide in pictures of the hotel. There isnt a stoplight there so getting to the beach can be hard with smaller-walking kids. Wont likely stay again the area doesnt offer much other than the beach---which is very clean and nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort is located on the shoreline of Fort Lauderdale's exclusive north beach, between the palm-shaded boulevards of Sunrise and Las Olas. The Resort delivers the refined elegance of beach resort living, with unique tropical amenities and upscale accommodations, much larger than a regular hotel. Our vision is to provide Distinct Personalized Service by creating unforgettable experiences for our well-traveled guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Vacatia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Hilton