$108
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

Fort Lauderdale Marriott North(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$116
$96
$89
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

$99
CrownePlaza.com
$217
  • Pool
B Ocean Resort Fort Lauderdale(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$110
  • Pool
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$157
$139
$175
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $214/night.

Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$129
5,818 results
All reviewsacross the streetilios restaurantfull kitchenwrap around balconyocean viewpool areajunior suitepool staffw hotelliving roomdiamond membervalet parkingresort feeper dayfort lauderdale beachan umbrellabeach chairs
Reviewed June 30, 2009

Our stay at the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Resort was the best hotel experience EVER!! I can’t believe we only paid around $230/night (HHonors Visa discount rate) for a huge one bedroom ocean front king suite with 2 huge bathrooms and a wrap around balcony with massive views of the ocean. My 18 months old was walking around the suite checking everything out and she loved it all because she didn’t fuss the entire time we were there (4 nights). The hotel is across the street from the beach and crossing the street was very easy. There are many hotels on that road and so cars know they have to stop for pedestrians. I never felt unsafe crossing with my baby. When we arrived, our room was not ready until around 3:30 even though check in time is 3 pm so I threw a fit. They were so apologetic and gave me a $100 gift certificate to Ilios, their in house restaurant which was awesome and yummy. We chose not to have dinner there again because it’s very very expensive (we spent the entire certificate in one dinner!!). Since the hotel, or I should call it condo because it’s so huge had a full kitchen, we went to the Puplix and bought breakfast items and cooked it every morning. I believe there are 2 Puplix and 1 Winn Dixie supermarkets within 3 miles and yes valet parking is the only thing available for about $30/night but it’s worth. If you do not have a car, there are cabs all over the place. They cost around $3 as soon as you close the door and I believe $2/per mile after that. The hotel pool on the 6th floor is just wonderful and there are 2 Jacuzzis next to the pool..soooooo relaxing. All can be used 24/7 but they do not have towel service there after 9 pm so bring some down with you. The staff is so friendly and helpful. They bring you anything you need as soon as you request it. There are no hidden fees for anything so you know what you’re invoice is going to be the day you arrive. I just can’t say enough good things about this place I highly recommend it and we can’t wait to go back.

2  Thank hawkmp
Reviewed June 29, 2009

This last trip was the second time my family and I have stayed at the property. You would think that because we stayed there a second time, we really liked the property, but in reality, it offered a good value for our family.

The Hilton Ft. Lauderdale Beach Hotel is more of a "condo" experience. In fact, they have residence options available if you like.

Many of the "suites" have kitchens available where you can cook your own meals or have breakfast, lunch, snacks during your stay. We as a family, found this very helpful. In fact, as you come into Ft. Lauderdale on Sunrise Blvd, there's a Publix about 2 miles from the property, and it gives you the perfect opportunity to load up on food for your stay. This will help negate the $30 valet parking fee you must pay each day.

The hotel itself is a very nice property. ALL the employees are very polite and helpful, from the front desk to the maintenace staff. They have a nice cafe at the front of the hotel near the beach that allows you to eat breakfast, lunch, dinner and pick up some items for the room.

The rooms which have kitchens, offer pans, cooking utensils and dinnerware if you are wanting to eat in, along with a full size refrigerator, stove, oven and microwave. In essence, you can cook your meals in your room.

But here are some things you should know before booking this hotel.
1. Probably the biggest sore spot, CHECK IN! Even though the hotel states that check in isn't available until 3PM, it could be even LONGER. Our room wasn't available at 3:20 and there were some people that had to wait until 4pm or longer. The reason for this is due to the popularity of the hotel. Now, this may change in the coming months as the Westin's renovations come online and more people get familiar with teh W hotel next door, but the Hilton has been one of the more popular properties on the street since its opening. I can understand how every guests wants a "late check-out" (11:00 am is check out time). I can even understand how maid service is overwhelmed. In my opinion, they don't have enough maid service to take care of the needs of the guests. We arrived on a Thursday, God forbid we arrive on a weekend day. It may be 6pm before our room would be ready.
I think this problems has more to do with 2 room queen suites than kingsize standard suites, so when you stop by to see if you room "might" be available, it's best to expect the worst, expect check in around 4 pm, and have a back up plan. There is a galleria mall on Sunrise.........or bring a small bag with swimsuits or exercise clothes that you can change into, and go for a walk or swim on the beach, or the pool or spa upstairs.

There's no reason to get all worked up. It's not the way you want to start the experience.

2. Valet Parking $30.00. NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT THIS! There is no parking around this area of town. It's amazing to see how public parking can fill up just down the street where people are going to beaches for the day. The Ft. Lauderdale beach and walking area is really pretty, and plenty of locals come for the day to experience. Some people have talked about "cutting deals" with other motels in the area, and you may find one, but knowing your rental car or car is secure in a facility may be more important, especially in these economic conditions.

3. Amenities
Nice spa, pool area is small, but the location from the beach is fantastic. Internet is $14.00 / day. Why won't hotels get used to the fact of increasing the price and providing this as a complimentary amentiy?

4. Restaurants
Shulas' located at the Westin (within walking distance), and some other restaurants about 1/2 mile South. We ate at Quaterdeck (chain in the local area) and found their food to be very hot, good, and reasonable, compared to the restaurants that face the ocean. Ft. Lauderdale (especially the beach area on the strip) continues to be a party like atmosphere on the weekends so beware with smaller children. We heard music from our room during the day and night on the weekend, and we were on the backside of the hotel.

5. Would I go back? Absolutely. I like the size of the rooms, the nice bathrooms, and the kitchen facilities. The views of the sunrise and sunset are unobstructed. Doesn't matter if you're facing the ocean or the intercoastal. We found this area to nicer than Deerfield Beach (where the Embassy Suites is a popular spot) and Miami Beach.

3  Thank defore4735
Reviewed June 28, 2009

Our 1 bedroom ocean view room was clean and spacious with the best view ever. The second bathroon was a big plus and the beds were comfy. We loved the 1st floor cafe and used it several times, the Gelato and pannini's were very good. I live in Florida and travel enough to know I loved this place for the price. I enjoyed it so much I kept the room key that has a picture of the hotel and have it on my desk at work as incentive to work hard enough to go back. The beach across the street was wonderful. Valet did a good job it was expensive but then we did not have to worry about where to park and just dropped off and got front door service. It was a real treat to stay here. Pretty pool area.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2009

My husband, 3 year old son and I stayed at the Hilton June 8 -12th. I booked our room through the Hilton website a few months prior to our stay and received a great rate. We stayed in a Double Queen Studio Oceanview room. (We wanted two beds, and to find two QUEEN beds was remarkable as most all other hotels only offer doubles.) As might have been stated before, a STUDIO room means you do not have a full kitchen or living area. However, this room was perfect for us because we were not in our room all the time. It did have a nice kitchenette which included a mini fridge and microwave, which was all we really wanted or needed. It also included a nice sized balcony which partially overlooked the W Hotel and the ocean.

Every level of service at this hotel was FANTASTIC! From the bellmen to the staff at the pool, every single person went above and beyond! We dined at the hotel's restaurant for dinner on our first night, and it was great - our server asked my son what he would like (he said they could pretty much make anything for the little ones), and they made an awesome bowl of mac & cheese for him, and then a great ice cream and cookie sandwich for dessert. I just wanted to share that, for those that might be considering traveling with their children.

We went across to the beach for a little while a few days, but spent the majority of the daytime at the hotel pool. They actually have cabanas available to rent ($75 per day during the week), which we took advantage of for two days of our stay. This allowed for a nice place to cool off, and my son actually took a nap in the cabana each day we had it! They also serve food around the pool (and drinks, of course), so we had poolside lunch in the cabana on those days. (The cabana includes a mini fridge, and they bring you bottles of water.)

Point to mention about Ft. Lauderdale itself - there is absolutely NO FREE PARKING anywhere near the beach. I understand that it is a resort town, but even the Walgreen's parking lot had parking meters in it!! We had a rental car, and when we went offsite for dinner, we had to pay to park in a lot each time. Just wanted to mention, as we weren't even thinking along those lines, until we got there.

All in all, the Hilton FL Beach Resort was a great choice! I would highly recommend for those looking to travel with children, or for couples looking for a nice getaway. It was not overrun with children by any means, but we were there during the week so not sure about weekends. We would not hesitate to go back in a minute!

1  Thank blueskynsand
Reviewed June 25, 2009

Stayed at this hotel in june as part of a work trip to Fort Lauderdale, this hotel is absolutely fantastic the service recieved here is second to none, the hotel has an amazing team who strive to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.

The main restaurant serves amazing food and the bar staff are well practiced at mixing a few cocktails!!! all of the rooms are very spacious the majority of which have a sea view or a view of the intercoastal waterway.

The hotel location is at the quieter end of fort lauderdale beach but dont let this put you off just a short walk away is beach place with bars and restaurant and shopping facilities. however all of the hotels surrounding are good for a night out. Las Olas Boulevard is only a $10 cab ride away with some amazing restaurants and shops.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business