We loved the hotel but there were two things I think need to pointing out. There is nowwhere local to park surrounding the hotel and the hotel itself only offer valet paking. At a cost of $30 per day, give or take a dollar, I think this is excessive. Car parks a few blocks away are changing $7 a day, so 4 times that is a bit much. If you take into account that the valets are looking for a tip, then it does increase the costs considerably. That's another thing - tips. No one prepares you for that fact that most staff you come in contact with are looking for a tip. For instance, We had free breakfast with our package but the waiters still insisted that they bring us a bill in a wallet, one actually pointing out the sum saved, ringing the amount, before leaving it on the table.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort is located on the shoreline of Fort Lauderdale's exclusive north beach, between the palm-shaded boulevards of Sunrise and Las Olas. The Resort delivers the refined elegance of beach resort living, with unique tropical amenities and upscale accommodations, much larger than a regular hotel. Our vision is to provide Distinct Personalized Service by creating unforgettable experiences for our well-traveled guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Hilton