“4TH Of July and World Cup Getaway” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort

Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
Ranked #8 of 127 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
GreenLeadersBronze level
“4TH Of July and World Cup Getaway”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

This past 4th of July my Lady , daughter traveled to Fort Lauderdale beach hotel to spend our holiday. We arrived in the early morning hour at 430 am and was promptly greeted by the night manager Barath. He wasted no time in providing us a room hours prior to our scheduled check in time. Barath made arrangements for my Lady to access the business center as she had a deadline to meet. He Ordered up fresh milk for our little girl and a fresh pot of coffee for weary travel guy. The hospitality continued with amazing poolside service and s sprawling breakfast. The extremely hands on GM Tomas was exceptionally accommodating opening doors and creating an impromptu poolside amp theater for guest to watch highly contested world cup soccer matches. I had a 7 star experience at this 5 star facility. Much to do in and around the property. In 3 mins you are on thr beach with the Hiltons extended service. Totally family friendly and definitely planning a return visit. Best Regards George Cathy and Calyssa.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank George B
John A, General Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
I am pleased to read that Barath provided you with Personalized Service and made you feel welcomed in our Resort; I will ensure that he receives the recogniton he deserves. Thank you for the great review and recommendation! We look forward to your return at the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort. Regards.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,119)
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
Denver, Colorado
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2014

Overall, the hotel is good. I liked the location and the access to Starbucks and a bar/restaurant on the 6th floor. I did get a very small room, part of a bigger suite, which was fine except the door I shared with the other room would slam really loud so it was hard to get any sleep. The reason I will never stay at this hotel is the horrible housekeeping. The first night, my co-worker complained about a dirty wash cloth she found in her bathtub and a dirty towel still hanging on the back of the bathroom door. On the second day, I bumped into an empty can under my bed, it was missed at least 2 nights that I stayed there! On top of it, I was left with 2 bottles of shampoo, no conditioner and no body wash. These are basic things that a hotel should really be on top of and train their stuff accordingly.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank AA75
Thank you for the review; we appreciate your candid comments, and I apologize that your Resort experience was unsatisfactory. I have shared your comments with our Housekeeping team for further review and discussion. At your convenience, I would greatly appreciate an opportunity to speak with you directly. I can be reached at 954-414-2602. John
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2014

Even though it was just an overnight trip, my husband & I REALLY enjoyed our stay! All of the staff was exceptional and our room was amazing! Clean, safe, great location, awesome view and the price was better than I expected! We chose this hotel for location but we will definitely be returning!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank AIDENSMOMMA
Thank you for the review and recommendation; I am pleased to read that our Team created a comfortable, memorable and enjoyable stay. We look forward to return at the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort! Regards.
New Cumberland, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2014

Great views from our bed of the ocean; clean and modern; queen size studio good for 2 people but no more even with the fold out bed; nice pool area, close to beach with towels at the beach and water to rinse off; food at restaurants a bit pricey like usual. Don't drink the water - the water to fill up the tub was yellow-green. Mattress was not very comfortable.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

1 Thank Teresa M
John A, General Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Thank you for your candid comments; I am pleased to read that you found the accommodations enjoyable and with a great view! I apologize for the unfortunate color of Fort Lauderdale water which is due to the water treatment process, but is safe for consumption. We hope you can return soon at the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort. Sincerely.
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2014

This a very good place to go traveling for Fort Lauderdale / Miami área.
In front of the beach, with a lot of internal space, clean, safe, good view, good price ...

Very nice hotel and very good location.

Room Tip: the best room have a beach view, north or south side.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for the review and recommendation on Tripadvisor; I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you can return soon at the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort. Regards.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2014

Great trip and the Hotel was a welcome and relaxing experience for our entire family after our trip to Disney Breakfast was excellent each day !!! Would stay again and can't wait to come back !!! The location and beach was beautiful and clean the water was clear and comfortable The Service from the entire staff was fantastic especially concierge Richard

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, and that Richard provided you 'fantastic' service! I will ensure that he receives the recognition he deserves. We hope you can return soon! Regards.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

This has been our third visit to the hotel and everyone is amazing. The hotel is ideally situated and is a quick drive to the airport, shops and some great restaurants. The team from Georgis the GM and Tamas the Operations Director, who personally walked us out and helped us in our car, to the staff at Ilios restaurant Elvira, Elvis and my omelet guy Kenneth all rocked. A few days after our trip my daughter (3 years old) was asking for Christina, the kids activity coordinator, to do projects. Christina you have a fan. Recommend this hotel for families and others. This is our home away from home.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Gus K
John A, General Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
Thank you for the review and your loyalty to our Resort. I am pleased to read that our Team provided you with amazing service; I will ensure that they receive the recognition they deserve. We look forward to your return at the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach resort for a future stay. Regards.