“Wedding Bliss!!!”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Atlanta, Georgia
“Wedding Bliss!!!”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

My fiancé and I recently stayed at the Hilton as we were having our wedding across the street on the beach. From the moment we had our car valeted to the moment we checked-out, we were treated exceptionally. During check-in, we informed the front desk that we were celebrating our wedding/honeymoon. The front desk was able to give us an upgrade to a one bedroom suite. How wonderful!!! When we walked into our room, we were amazed. It was spacious, clean and more than we could expect from a room. It included a long balcony (accessible through the living room and the bedroom), full kitchen and one and half bathroom. The bell hop, Fernando, even inquired if needed plateware/silverware. When he discovered we were celebrating our wedding, he offered to set up dinner reservations for our wedding night. That's what I call great customer service and anticipating a guest's needs. The hotel has a pool on the 6th floor that overlooks the beach. There are also a few restaurants on site although we drove or walked for our meals. On our second day at the hotel, we returned to the room to find a wedding card and chocolate-covered strawberries from the hotel. How lovely! Overall, I was quite impressed with the level of customer service offered by the Hilton. It exceeded my expectations. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Olivia H
John A, General Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Thank you for taking time to post a review on TripAdvisor; I am very pleased that you enjoyed your special honeymoon stay, and that our team provided you with personalized service...and the great upgrade! We hope you can return again soon to the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort; and if I can be of any assistance with future reservations, please feel free to contact me at 954-414-2602. Regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,161)
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
Austin, Texas
Reviewed June 6, 2014

From the moment I pulled up, I knew this hotel was going to be great. BUT when I walked in, interacted with the staff, and started experiencing it, I was blown away.

Everyone was incredibly attentive and the details were not missed. Upon arival and throughout my stay so far, Fernando is going above and beyond to make my time here fantastic. Great restaurant recommendations, getting what we need at the beach, and most importantly with the help of Gerorgios helping me settle in to an amazing room. Juan in valet is on top of everything! I can't recommend the staff enough!

The views from this hotel are spectacular. Everything you need is within walking distance and the beach is phenomenal. This has now become the only hotel I will stay at in Fort Lauderdale. After starting out my vacation with a not so great experience in the keys, just being at this hotel for one day has more than made up for the first half of my week!

Room Tip: I highly recommend getting a balcony room. The views are well worth the extra monies.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort! It appears that our team provided you with the kind of service you should expect from our Resort, and Hilton, and I will ensure that Fernando gets due recognition for going above and beyond. Thank you for the great recommendation; we hope to see you back soon. John
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed June 4, 2014

I love this hotel and the customer service. I want to highlight how friendly and helpful both Donnell George and Fernando Madrigal were with my stay and addressing questions were great. I love the location of the hotel. The only questionable thing is the limited room service menu that they just implemented which does not work well.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
John A, General Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, responded to this review, June 6, 2014
I am pleased that you love our Resort, and that our team provided you with personalized service. Thank you for recognizing Fernando and Donnell for their extra efforts. I will share you feedback on the In room Dining menu with our F&B team for further review and discussion. We hope you can return very soon to the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort. Regards,
Reviewed June 4, 2014

This is my second time staying at the Hilton, I checked in on sat may 31 and I leave sat june 7 2014, so far my stay has been amazing, the staff are very friendly and nice. I would like to thank fernando and mark for making us feel like home and welcomed. For sure I ll be back. The room is big and it has an ocean view. So overall Hilton is the place to go.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your loyalty to Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, and for the great review! We are pleased you are enjoyed your time, and that our team is providing helpful and friendly service. I will ensure that Mark and Fernando receive recognition for going above and beyond. John
Deerfield Beach, Florida
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Highly recommended for their great service, prices, and amenities. We were treated very well and will definitely be back. Their restaurant S3 was the icing on the cake! Thanks again to Hilton Fort Lauderdale!

Room Tip: Ask for any specials they offer before booking.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Eric B
Thank you for the great recommendation; I am pleased you enjoyed your time at the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, and glad to read that our team took good care of you! We hope you can return soon. Regards,
Singapore
Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

Ideal for a quick getaway. Well appointed suite with magnificent balcony. Views of the Intracoastal and sea. Staff incredibly helpful. Intimate bar with great happy hours. Pool area is good with many beds and beach area with hotel sun beds. Close to great bars and restaurants. For those that like to walk the Galleria mall can be accessed on foot within about 30 minutes.

• Stayed June 2014
John A, General Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Thank you; we appreciate your comments and feedback, and will share your review with our entire team. I am pleased that you were provided with friendly and helpful service, and hope you can return soon to the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort. Regards,
Laguna Beach, California
Reviewed June 3, 2014

The location is pretty good. Right by the ocean, the room I had gave a very nice view of the morning sunrise. The bed was really comfortable, I like that I had a balcony so I could sit outside and get some fresh air. Overall a typical Hilton, nothing fancy but all the needed accessories.

I had dinner at the S3 restaurant on property. They are a small plate concept which worked for me. The scallops with mushroom risotto was really good. Valet parking was $32.95 which I thought was high. Only 6 miles from the airport.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
I am pleased you enjoyed your Resort and dining experience, at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort. We appreciate your review and will share your feedback with our entire team. Regards,