My husband, sister and I spent another 4 nights here in March 2014. I knew to ask for a room on the south side this time and what a difference it makes! It was totally worth waiting several hours until one became available. The view from the balconies (King Jr. Suite) was of the ocean and the intercoastal and was really beautiful. Although we spent most of our time on the beach, when we did go to the pool, the water was definitely warmer than last year and much more enjoyable. There really was nothing negative about the hotel....just be aware that the chairs and umbrella rentals on the beach cost $$ and it does add up. The gym was nothing fantastic but it was adequate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort is located on the shoreline of Fort Lauderdale's exclusive north beach, between the palm-shaded boulevards of Sunrise and Las Olas. The Resort delivers the refined elegance of beach resort living, with unique tropical amenities and upscale accommodations, much larger than a regular hotel. Our vision is to provide Distinct Personalized Service by creating unforgettable experiences for our well-traveled guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Hilton