We stayed the last night after a Caribbean cruise at the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort since we wanted to splurge a little and stay somewhere really nice our last night in town. Since the Ritz Carlton was too expensive, we opted for the Hilton since both the hotel and its location seemed very nice.
We contacted the hotel in advance about getting picked up from the cruise terminal. It took about a week for the hotel to respond which probably is a little bit longer than it should be, but after that initial delay responses were quite quick. When we were waiting to leave the ship our driver contacted us and after passing immigration she came and picked us up and took us to the hotel.
When arriving the hotel we were checked in by a really friendly girl . Since we're Hilton Silver we received complimentary wifi and a few vouchers for a non-alcoholic beverage in the semi-Starbucks Le Marche Cafe close to the lobby area which was appreciated.
The room was very nice. We had asked for a high floor and received a room on the 21st floor with a view of both the beach and the city. The room had a kitchen, bathroom with a jacuzzi and rain head shower, balcony, great, but slightly small, bed and a tv with fantastic reception and picture quality which I always appreciate.
We made a brief stop to the pool area which was nice and from the sixth floor overlooked the ocean. The pool area is also where the hotel's Ilios restaurant is situated which served a quite tasty altough not fantastic dinner.
In general the hotel is very nice. The room was one of the better I've stayed in and the location is just across the road from the beach. I would probably stay again if back in Ft Lauderdale, a quite strong four.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort is located on the shoreline of Fort Lauderdale's exclusive north beach, between the palm-shaded boulevards of Sunrise and Las Olas. The Resort delivers the refined elegance of beach resort living, with unique tropical amenities and upscale accommodations, much larger than a regular hotel. Our vision is to provide Distinct Personalized Service by creating unforgettable experiences for our well-traveled guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Hilton