“Best hospitality in the world!”

Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
Ranked #11 of 128 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
GreenLeadersBronze level
Monroe, New York
“Best hospitality in the world!”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Right when we arrived we were welcomed by the front desk staff, Greg was extremely friendly and courteous. We booked an ocean view for $299 per night, Greg offered us an ocean front room which is usually $450 a night for just $50 more, asked us which height we preferred, we chose higher... Got it on the 18th floor...
Then Shane helped us with the luggage and spent 10 minutes with us and telling us about the attractions in the area and told us to come down to his desk anytime in the morning for any more info.
The room is the nicest room I ever had in an hotel, believe me I was already in plenty expensive hotels, it has a nice kitchen and living room with windows to the ocean from all sides, and then a nice bedroom, some huge beautiful bathroom with a whirlpool and stuff (my room actually had its own hallway and 2 bathrooms!)
Then comes the beautiful 2 side balcony with chairs, with a view to the pool, ocean and even to the bay from the other side...
When we went down to the beach Shane offered us bottled water and towels
This place is definitely recommended!
Hope to come back soon

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank Dkony
Andreas I, General Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, responded to this review, January 17, 2014
Thank you for taking time to post a review. I am pleased that your entire Resort experience was enjoyable and memorable, and equally pleased that our team provided you with personalized service. I will ensure that Greg and Shane receive the recognition they deserve. We appreciate the great recommendation and look forward to your return. Regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,193)
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
OH
Reviewed January 16, 2014

My husband was rushed to the hospital after a cruise where he had a 5 day stay. We needed a place to stay before we could catch a flight home, and this hotel was beautiful, clean and bright. The staff was very friendly, and I will stay here next time we come to town. We stayed at the Sheraton the night before our cruise left, and it was horrible. I've told our travel agent to only book Hilton moving forward.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

1 Thank Vixen23OH
Thank you for the review and the recommendation. I was sorry to hear that your husband needed hospitalization after the cruise, but pleased that you found your accommodations comfortable, and our team friendly and helpful. We look forward to your next visit!
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed January 14, 2014

it is our 3rd year we come to the Hilton Beach resort in fort Lauderdale and we must give it to the management, they really now how to take care of customers, we had a great stay everything went smooth and felt like i was at home, even got a hug from Georgious. thanks again and see you soon

mike

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank mikesar
Andreas I, General Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
We appreciate your review and your loyalty to the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort. I am pleased that our team continues to take great care of you, and glad that Georgios made you feel at home! We look forward to your next visit. Thank you, Andreas.
Missouri Valley, Iowa
Reviewed January 13, 2014

My family and I recently traveled across the country to visit Fort Lauderdale. This was our first time traveling to Florida and definitely won't be our last. Upon arrival, we were greeted by the valet staff and had our car quickly taken to the parking garage. Check in was decent, not as fast as we were hoping but the line was extremely long so it was understandable. Spoke with Barath at the front desk and he was very insightful and kind. The room we were checked in to was not equipped with any kitchen items so we called down for the "package 2" for myself, my husband, and my three kids. Not even 10 minutes later this cute gentleman named Julian brought everything we needed up. (My daughter couldn't stop talking about how cute he was....) He was so polite and helped us organize all the items in the kitchen. I'm a neat freak!! :-D. He asked us if we were going to make a big dinner during our stay, I said yes. He told us he would be right back. 5-10 minutes later he returned with absolutely every kitchen utensil/pot/strainer etc.. WOW!! what incredible service. We have traveled around the country and never seen such kindness. Unfortunately, we were short on money during the trip.. I offered to tip him but he kindly declined and said to spend the money enjoying our vacation. From now on we are coming to the Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort every vacation we have and hopefully get this service again. There still is kind people in this world!! 10/10 service! Thank you to Barath and Julian for going the extra mile!

Room Tip: Save money and use the amazing kitchen they provide!!! :-P
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Countrygal565
We are pleased you enjoyed your first trip to Florida, but more importantly, pleased that your entire Resort experience was enjoyable, comfortable, and memorable! We appreciate your feedback, and I will certainly ensure that Barath and Julian receive the recognition they deserve for going above and beyond. We hope you can return soon. Thank you.
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 13, 2014

we really love coming back everything is always great in the hotel all staff.also most helpful for anything is Vicki brandt. cannot wait to come back next year hopefully for longerlovely to get a room upgrade but all rooms we have been are always lovely and the bedding.sleep so well.

Room Tip: sea view with a balcony
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
We appreciate your loyalty to our Resort, and I thank you for the wonderful review about your recent stay. I will share your comments with all departments, and ensure that Vicki receives the recognition she deserves for her friendly and helpful service. Regards,
Williamsport, Pennsylvania
Reviewed January 13, 2014

We just stayed for a week over Christmas and loved it. The staff was very friendly and made us feel right at home. We loved their onsite restaurant on the 6th floor and ate every meal either there or at their S3 restaurant on the first floor.

Our only complaint was the number of children. They dominated the pool and unattended children were everywhere in the 2 hot tubs.

Even though we thoroughly enjoyed our stay we do look at expenses. Here they are for 2 people per day –

Holiday Room Rate per night $379

Room Tax per night $44

Mandatory Valet Parking per day $33

2 Breakfast Buffet Meals at $30 each with tip $72

3 Drinks each by the Pool at $12 each with tip $86

Dinner with wine in their restaurant with tip $200

At $814 per day, next Christmas we will be doing an all-inclusive, adults-only vacation in the Caribbean. Don’t get me wrong. We loved our vacation, but we won’t be going back.

Room Tip: Higher floors have a better view!
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Little_guy_1
Thank you for your candid comments about your recent stay. I am pleased that our team provided you with personalized service, and that your dining experiences were positive. The Holidays are a busy time for our Resort and we appreciate your feedback in respect to your travel dates. We hope you'll give us another chance. If I can assist with future reservations, please feel free to contact me directly at 954-414-2602. Sincerely, Andreas
Plantation, United States
Reviewed January 12, 2014

This hotel is excellent for a big event. The staff go above and beyond to make your experience a great one. We had over 60 people for a poolside event and the staff was attentive and made everything enjoyable. They dealt with weather, food, bars - the works. All handled professionally. Excellent venue.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

1 Thank George B
I am always pleased to read when our team goes 'above and beyond'; providing helpful and professional service. Thank you for the great review! Regards,