“Bill S” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersBronze level
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Bill S”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013

I have been a diamond member with Hilton for years.We stopped by for a drink this afternoon.What a great experience we had! Went up to Ilios bar. The best bartender in Fort Lauderdale is Ryan Rauert!! We will be back!! Great Job.

1 Thank Panthers22
Andreas I, General Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Thank you for the review, and your loyalty to Hilton! I am pleased that Ryan took great care of you while enjoying our ilios Restaurant/Bar, and will ensure he receives the recognition he deserves!
We look forward to hosting your stay again in the near future. Regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,138)
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
Silver Spring, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013

This is our second stay at the Beach Resort; first time it was before a cruise and we decided this time to skip the cruise and stay at the hotel! We were upgraded to a one bedroom suite, which I would recommend to book due to space and comfort. The hotel is the right amount of walking distance to many attractions, the Bonnett House, beach bars, water taxis, and of course the beach. We particularrly liked their new beach side restaurant and open air bar - Sun Surf Sand. The attentive staff made our stay exceptional.

Room Tip: Away from elevator, one bedrooms.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank albert h
We are pleased to read that your Resort experience was enjoyable, comfortable, and memorable; and that our team provided you with the kind of service you should expect from the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort. I am also pleased you had a chance to dine and S3! Thank you for the review; we hope to see you back very soon.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013

I stayed here for a company meeting, and stayed on afterwards to enjoy the beach. The pool area is great with beautiful beach views, and the restaunrants and bars are better than the typical hotel restaurant! Tamas the Operations Director was excellent - provided me with detailed directions to some yoga places I was interested in checking out and was very helpful during my stay. I have stayed here twice and would definitely return.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank EHPrez
We are pleased you enjoyed your meeting and your leisure time at our Resort; I will ensure that Tamas receives the recognition he deserves for extending special service during your stay. I thank you for taking time to post a review, and for your loyalty to our Resort. We hope to see you back soon! Regards,
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013

This is one of the best resorts I've stayed at in the Hilton family. I always stay here at least once or twice a year. This time I was with friends and everybody was very friendly from the minute you check in until you check out. Happy hour twice daily was great.
As a diamond member, I was immediately upgraded to two ocean view suites with a balcony from a regular room. There's really not a bad room in the building because you are right in front of the beach. It's always clean and it's directly across the street from the beach. Looks like they recently changed or are in the process of changing the carpets in the rooms. Great pool and views from the pool area.
It's nice when your are recognized by staff when you arrive. I love this place. They make you feel like you are at home.
Breakfast outside right next to the pool is amazin!! It's covered so you do not have to worry about the rain.
The only bummer was the weather was poor on my 3rd day according to Florida's standards.

Allan NYC

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Allan J
Thank you for the review, your loyalty to Hilton as a Diamond Member, and your loyalty to the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort! I am pleased that our team provides you with personalized service, time and again, making you feel like this is your 'home away from home' when traveling to Fort Lauderdale. We hope the weather is better during your next trip; see you soon! Sincerely, Andreas
San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

We spent the night here on the evening of our engagement. The hotel was amazing as was the view from our suite, which was the back drop for the big moment. My fiance was so surprised and the staff went over and above to make sure everything was perfect! The manager Scott took hospitality to a whole other level. We spent the evening eating the best meal ever downstairs in one of the many awesome restaurants within the hotel. I am so glad I chose this place as they made the magic happen and we couldnt be happier! I would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone staying in ft. Lauderdale.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank tiffnbobby
Andreas I, General Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Thank you for taking time to post a review; we are pleased you chose our Resort for your special celebration stay, and I'm very happy to read that our entire team went 'over and above' to provide personalized service. I will ensure that Scott receives the recognition he deserves. We appreciate the recommendation, and hope you will return soon!
Liverpool, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

We only stayed 1 night as we drove over from the west coast to meet friends going on a cruise. The room was excellent, the body wash in the shower smelt great and with a large balcony overlooking the beach we couldn't go wrong. The staff were all very friendly and attentive.

1 Thank lamajor700
Thank you for your review; we appreciate the comments about your recent stay, and I am pleased to read that our team provided you with friendly and helpful service. We hope you can return soon... and stay longer next time! Regards,
Wichita, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013

Best view from pool in the area. Yea valet is expensive however you can come as you want.Great rooms, good bed, view,tv, and you can walk down to the bars. Only issue was the weird pool hours sun up to sun down.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Andreas I, General Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Thank you for the review; we are pleased you enjoyed your accommodations, our 6th Floor Sunrise Terrace pool area, and the location. We hope you have a chance to return soon. Regards,