My wife and I hadn't stay in Fort Lauderdale and need a place for one night. I decided on the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort. The hotel is situated in a very good location. We had booked a Ocean view room, but because there were 2 or 3 weddings going. They put us in a beautiful room with great balony space but no view. After talking with front desk they moved us to a another room, not qite as good as the first but a beautiful view of the ocean. Overall the hotel is worth going to again for a longer stay. We did not have time to use all of the amenities but enjoyed what we saw.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort is located on the shoreline of Fort Lauderdale's exclusive north beach, between the palm-shaded boulevards of Sunrise and Las Olas. The Resort delivers the refined elegance of beach resort living, with unique tropical amenities and upscale accommodations, much larger than a regular hotel. Our vision is to provide Distinct Personalized Service by creating unforgettable experiences for our well-traveled guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Hilton