“Excellent Service and Rooms”

Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
Ranked #10 of 128 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
GreenLeadersBronze level
Northampton, Massachusetts
“Excellent Service and Rooms”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

My first stay here on a quick one-night business trip this week, while taking advantage of an excellent non-refundable promotional room rate, made me a very happy traveler. Check-in was so gracious that it makes me wonder why most hotels can't serve their guests so well...probably because the employees here are so confidant they are offering a superior product. The room, while facing the city and not the ocean (frankly, city-side was a more interesting view), was only average-sized, but was luxurious, with thick towels, high-thread count sheets, and a very plush and comfortable bed. The room was very clean, and the bath amenities and water pressure excellent. The bar/restaurant that serves the hotel was awesome (I guess I'll need to write a separate review about that experience), and the combo pizza joint / Starbucks barely works for a quick morning bite of breakfast. Checkout was seamless, and the bottle of cold water offered upon checkout very much appreciated.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Andreas I, General Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review; it's always pleasing to read "Excellent Service and Rooms"! We hope you can stay a little longer on your next visit. Regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,180)
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
New York
Reviewed June 20, 2013

My colleague and I were planning a business trip to Ft Lauderdale and he highly recommended this hotel. Upon checking in we were immediately upgraded to suites with spectacular views of the ocean and pool area. My suite was so big I thought the front desk had made a mistake or misidentified me as a VIP celebrity. I had forgotten beach gear so the kind young lady at the front desk directed me to a gift shop in the lobby with trunks, tees and cheap sunglasses. There's also a bakery with Starbucks drinks in the hotel. While I only stayed one night this Hilton made for an incredible visit and unbelievable value (we had a corp rate of $219). The size of my suite alone would have been worth it but this combined with amazing service (even the lobby security guards were pleasant!) and convenience made for a 5-star experience. Kudos to the Manager who clearly knows what he/she is doing!

Room Tip: Ask for a corner suite, you won't believe how incredible they are
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank mike145
Thank you for the great review; I am pleased that your accommodations and our service made you feel like a VIP! I will certainly share your kind words with our entire team, and we hope you can return soon; and stay longer. Thank you again.
Modesto, California
Reviewed June 20, 2013

The Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Resort is right across the street from the beach. The rooms were spacious and very comfortable. The rooms were decorated very well and very modern. The bathroom was spacious with a very large bathtub/shower combo. The resort had a wonderful infinity pool with many lounge chairs throughout. The hotel restaurant was excellent for breakfast and had outside seating as well. S3 was a wonderful restaurant in the hotel which is not owned by the Hilton. The staff at the hotel was extremely accommodating. The valet staff/service was prompt and professional. This was a great hotel that I would certainly come back and stay again.

3 Thank diane32724
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay at the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort. I love to see the word 'Fabulous' when describing your Resort experience; and I'm very happy to read that our entire team provided you with great service. Thank you for the recommendation and hope you can return soon. Regards,
Dallas, United States
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Excellent service, great place in Fort Lauderdale! It is kid friendly, a good place to relax and have fun. The pool is probably the best in the city, the restaurants are fantastic! The ocean is easy access, right across the street.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to post a review; it appears that your Resort experience was enjoyable, comfortable, and memorable! We hope you will return soon!
Newark, United States
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Hotel was clean and in a great location. The food was expensive for what it was. There was supposed to be food and drink service while pool side and no one bothered to ask if we needed anything. When I asked someone, I was told by 3 seperate persons that someone would be around to take our order and no one ever showed up.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

We appreciate your comments about your recent stay; my apologies on the lack of service you encountered by the pool. I have shared your feedback with our Food & Beverage and Recreation Departments to ensure this does not happen in the future. I would greatly appreciate an opportunity to speak with you directly. At your convenience, I can be reached at 954-414-2602. We hope we have another opportunity to host your stay, and provide the type of service you should expect from the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort. Thank you,
Miami, Florida, United States
Reviewed June 18, 2013

The Manager of this outstanding hotel should be handling the Chamber of Commerce here! Every employee is happy and competent and eager to please. Our ocean view room was spacious and as immaculate as the whole hotel. Our suite included a small refrigerator, two stove top burners and a microwave! Living in nearby Miami, we hope to return again and again for many "stay-cations!" Enjoy!!! Carol

1 Thank Carol H
Andreas I, General Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
We appreciate the great review, and the opportunity to be your new, 'home away from home' while staying in Fort Lauderdale! Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and feedback. We look forward to your next stay! Regards,
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed June 15, 2013

The service at this hotel was excellent. The view was beautiful. It was great to just walk a short distance from the hotel to the beach. The pool was fabulous in the way you overlooked the ocean--it was almost like being on a cruise ship. The service at the pool was excellent as well.

Room Tip: We had an ocean-view room that had a beautiful view.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank Beach_lover_323_58
Andreas I, General Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Thank you for the review about your recent stay; we are so pleased that your Resort experience was enjoyable, and that our team provided top notch service. We hope you'll be back soon!