$142
  • Beachfront
$99
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

Fort Lauderdale Marriott North(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$120
$116
$106
$89
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

$354
Conrad.com
  • Pool
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$159
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$139
$125
Official Site
  • Pool
B Ocean Resort Fort Lauderdale(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$203
$172
Travelocity
$239
$223
  • Beachfront
5,822 results
All reviewsacross the streetilios restaurantfull kitchenwrap around balconyocean viewpool areajunior suitepool staffw hotelliving roomdiamond memberresort feevalet parkingper dayfort lauderdale beachan umbrellabeach chairs
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Arrived in Ft. Lauderdale late in the evening and was heading out the next day to drive to Key West, so the location of this hotel was perfect after a long day of traveling. The valet staff were friendly and helpful. Check in was quick and with a smile. The view from our room (17th floor) was wonderful! I would gladly stay here again. A couple of little things. They charge for wifi in the rooms. I'm used to this in Hiltons, but I wish they would stop. The shower tiles are VERY slippery, so watch out. Nothing to deter me from staying again though.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Andreas I, General Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

We appreciate your review; and I'm very happy to read that your Resort experience was enjoyable, comfortable, and memorable. It appears that our team provided you with personalized service, and we hope we have a chance to host your stay again in the near future. Thank you.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

As money is tight, we wanted a quick weekend getaway from Miami so we went to the Hilton on lauderdale beach for some relaxation. As it turned out it was the best decision we could have made. Very laid back property with great views from high floors and everyone is eager to please. Thanks to Giorgios at the desk, who was so nice, gave us a nice upgrade with an ocean view, got us everything we needed in the room and even took us on a tour of their newest restaurant. Wow. That's service! Parking was a bit expensive but after all this attention, it was balanced in the mix. Will def be back.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Andreas I, General Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

I am pleased you chose the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort for your 'staycation'; and very happy to read that your resort experience was enjoyable, relaxing, memorable. I will ensure that Georgios receives the recognition he deserves, and will shareand your kind comments with our entire team. We hope to see you back soon. Thank you!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Although I had no particular interest in the town of Fort Lauderdale, this resort was a completely convenient place to travel to from NYC. And it had absolutely everything you need for a perfect 5-day getaway! The room was spacious, had a terrace with a beautiful ocean view and was like an apartment - including a fridge, microwave, small stove and even a washing machine. The pool was large, and the views of the beach and ocean from the pool were quite lovely. The service was terrific throughout this resort and the food was excellent. In fact, we put ourselves into complete beach-resort mindset and ate there every night! We couldn't resist, given the elegant menus and exquisite views. The only complaint we had was that the DJ and loud synthesized club music at the pool on the Saturday of our stay was a little bit of overkill. Everyone has their own devices for hearing their own music and some people really just want to hear the ocean. In fact, we left the pool that day and didn't come back till early evening when the noise had stopped. Others we spoke to were equally annoyed. I hope the management rethinks this policy. Otherwise, our stay was absolutely delightful! And the prices at this resort are very reasonable.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

We are pleased you enjoyed your getaway from NY; and appreciate that you took time to post a review with TripAdvisor. I will share your comments with our entire team, and discuss the volume of the DJ with our Recreation Department for further review. Thank you for choosing the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort; we hope to see you back soon! Regards,

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Stayed here 2 nights on business and it was wonderful. The gym was amazing, but my favorite part was the pool area! excellent poo, view, and service! gorgeously overlooks the ocean, along with a very nice pool in the center. The staff was very attentive and brought drinks right to your chair. the room was a great size, beds were comfortable, and the shower was spacious and modern! greatly enjoyed my quick stay there!

Room Tip: get a oceanside view if you can. The view on the other side of the hotel isn't very special
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for the wonderful review; I am very pleased to read that your Resort experience was "Great", and that our Fitness Center and Pool filled all your needs. We hope you can stay a bit longer on your next visit. If we can assist with reservations, please feel free to call my assistant at 954-414-2602.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

While I stayed here several times in the past on business, my most recent trip was for leisure, and I recommended this hotel to my friends based on my past experiences. Upon arrival, we were greeted with a dirty look and sigh, when we didn't pull over enough for the valet. When I asked him if he wanted me to reverse and move the car over, he simply stated, "well that's why we tell guests to pull up towards the left." (Well, excuse me, sir.) While we had a bad experience with him, we actually never saw him for the rest of the 4 day trip, and the rest of the valet team was nothing but professional and courteous, so maybe the guy was just having a bad day.

We booked a 2 King Bedroom oceanview suite, based on the website and our phone discussion with the Ft. Lauderdale Hilton staff (room 2402). My husband and I were traveling with another couple friend, so we were advised the layout would suit our needs. Upon walking into the room, we found that there was a master king suite with a master bathroom directly connected to the common area, but then a separate, smaller, guest room that was down a closed off hallway. We double checked the website description, and while it did not lie, it was certainly misleading. The room would have been suitable for a family, but not for two couples traveling together, as one would get a smaller, less nice room, without a balcony and without an oceanview. Also, one of the security locks on the balcony door was ripped off the wall and had not been replaced.

We decided to let it go and head to the pool. When we arrive, we were told that the pool area was completely full. However, there was an area on the other side of the building that had some chairs that we could use. This area had no pool, and it was in the shade... what's the point? We had friends staying at the Marriott (further down A1A), so we went to their pool. It was so expansive, with tons of space, and no shortage of chairs or area around the pool. We continued to check the Hilton pool everyday, but everyday it was packed, so we went down to the Marriott instead. On one of the days, there was a super nice staff member who felt bad for seeing us dejected everyday, and he pulled up chairs from the back so they were at least on the same side as the pool. However, we were seated right next to the people eating outside at Ilios. It was a bit uncomfortable so we left shortly after.

We ordered room service the last night we were there, and they forgot parts of our order. It wouldn't typically be upsetting, and they did correct it right away, but this was just the icing on the cake after a disappointing stay. We sat down with the manager to discuss our concerns, and he listened attentively, and stated that he would escalate our concerns within Hilton management. I'm not sure if he will actually do anything, but it was nice that he sat down with us in his office to discuss. He also offered us complimentary breakfast on our final day, so that was much appreciated, as well as a complimentary cabana on our final day. While we appreciated that effort, the final day was super windy and cloudy, so we didn't get to use it anyway.

Overall, the Hilton isn't bad, but we couldn't help feeling deceived by the room description, and then continuing to compare it to the Marriott. The rates for both hotels are comparable, so next time we're in the area, we will definitely choose the Marriott. The Marriott also has direct beach access, so you don't have to cross A1A.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank lehigh915

Thank you for taking the time to write a review; we appreciate your candid comments and take all guest feedback very seriously. I apologize that this recent stay at our Resort was unsatisfactory, and would greatly appreciate an opportunity to speak with you directly. At your convenience, I can be reached at 954-414-2602. Thank you in advance.