“Perfect Fit”

Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
Ranked #11 of 127 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed April 22, 2013

This property, which is located directly across the A1A from the beach, provides all the services and amenities that one could possibly want in a resort hotel. The friendly, professional staff was
attentive and responsive to any and all requests, ranging from restaurant and golf reservations to driving directions. The pool/deck area was a welcome haven for relaxation after a day at the beach or on the golf course and again the staff was solicitous & pleasant. This was our fourth consecutive year staying at this hotel and we were once again made to feel as if our patronage was valued & appreciated. I look forward to returning again to this wonderful hotel and anticipate a similar reception and experience.
Roderick

Room Tip: Spend a little bit more for additional space and you won't be disappointed.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Andreas I, General Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Thank you for the review; it certainly appears that your Resort experience was enjoyable, comfortable, and memorable. I am pleased that our team continues to provide you with personalized service as we aim to make our guests feel cared for and valued. We look forward to your return in the near future, and hope that you continue to think of us as your home away from home when traveling to the Fort Lauderdale area. Regards.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Arrived on a busy Friday afternoon for a one night stay w. husband before our cruise. We purchased night stay thru deal with Priceline that was connected with cruise booking. Very good location, friendly staff, great proximity to beach, beautiful pool and pool area, & nice hotel overall. We didn't get a higher up room, so the view wasn't that great. Would recommend to families & couples.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Andreas I, General Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Thank you for the review. I appreciate your comments and feedback, and pleased to read that our team was friendly, and that you enjoyed your brief stay. We hope you can stay longer on your next visit. Warm regards.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Just returned from a brief stay at the Hilton Ft. Lauderdale Beach Resort. This has to be at least our tenth visit to this property, and each time was better than the last. Every staff member we interacted with was extremely friendly and helpful. Giorgio, at the front desk, made sure that our stay was everything that the Hilton brand represents. Valanda and Arlene, the hostess and waitress at the ilios, were amazing! We have never been disapponted with the services received here, highly recommend this property for vacation or staycation.

Room Tip: Oceanfront rooms are the best
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for the wonderful review, and your loyalty to the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort! "Excellent Stay" is what we like to read. Your comments will be shared with our entire team, and I will ensure that Georgios, Volanda, and Arlene receive the recognition they deserve. I hope to see you back soon! Thanks again.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Overall a good hotel, but there are much better in the area. Employees need to learn what customer service is, learn how to be more polite, and just how can they be more accommodating. Will not reccommend this hotel and will never stay here again

• Stayed: April 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a review, and to share comments on your recent stay. I apologize that our team did not provide more personalized service to you, and will share this review with our entire team. I would greatly appreciate an opportunity to speak with you directly, at your convenience. I can be reached at 954-414-2602. Thank you.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Very nice and clean hotel. Service is okay. Tried to book car service through them before we arrived and never received a call back from VIP limos which is who they work with. Had to call South Limo service and book independently. If it wasn't for that I would have rated them higher.

• Stayed: April 2013

We appreciate your review and feedback about your recent stay. I apologize for the communication issues with VIP Limo, and will share your comments with them directly. I sincerely hope you have a chance to stay with us again, and give us an opportunity to provide the kind of service you should expect from our Resort. Should you need any assistance with reservations or transportation, please feel free to contact me directly at 954-414-2602. Thank you.

Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

I truly enjoyed my stay here. The amenities were excellent, as was the service. It is in a great location, right in the heart of Ft. Lauderdale Beach. The pool is amazing and there is a DJ who plays lively music during the day. We had breakfast included in our stay and the food was great. I highly recommend staying at this hotel!

• Stayed: March 2013

Thank you for sharing your comments on tripadvisor; I am pleased to read that your experience was positive, and greatly appreciate the wonderful recommendation. We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Spent last weekend at the Hilton beach resort. My wife and I traveled with our 18 month old. We used Hilton Honors certificates for our 2 night stay and received breakfast vouchers for being Gold members. Staff was wonderful and very helpful if we had a question or needed some extra soap or towels. Pool was pretty crowed as expected from other reviews but there were still chairs available and plenty of room to swim. The beach was great, we rented an umbrella and chairs. A lot of people complain about paying for chairs/umbrellas but I think it's pretty much standard on most public beaches nowadays. Our studio room was on the 16th floor with a nice view of the water. Our daughter slept great in the hotel provided crib. The bathroom was very nice and offered plenty of room to get ready. As other reviews have mentioned, the carpet showed some wear and the couches had stains. Those items really didn't bother me but the dirty balcony was pretty bad. The table and chairs were dirty and the concrete needed a good power washing. I really enjoyed the breakfast which offered loads of healthy foods. The location was great for walking to the busy part of the beach where the shops/bars were. A CVS is a short walk away in case you forgot anything. We did have to get our car out of the valet once to drive to Chima Brazilian Steakhouse which was delicious. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank knup342
Andreas I, General Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Thank you; we appreciate your review and feedback. It appears that you and your family had an enjoyable and memorable Resort experience; and I'm always pleased to read when our team provides helpful and friendly service! I do apologize for the balcony issues and will pass along your comments to our Housekeeping Dept. Also, we are renovating furnishings and carpet in all rooms this summer, so we hope you can return to enjoy the new look! Regards.