Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
Conrad.com
$94
$140
$129
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$239
$212
$169
$179
5,636 results
All reviewsilios restaurantacross the streetfull kitchenwrap around balconyocean viewjunior suitepool areapool staffw hoteldiamond memberliving roomvalet parkingresort feeper daylauderdale beachan upgradean umbrella
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Very nice rooms if you get the suite. It is more like a condo
if you spend time at the pool, call ahead and reserve a cabana...totally worth it.
The resturant if very slow, Do not go if you are in any sort of hurry. the 'w" accross the street steak house good too. jelly fish amazing

Room Tip: resturant is very slow service. do not go if in a hurry of any kind. Food was OK. Pool cabana rental a must for us.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Andreas I, General Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort. Our 6th floor Sunrise Pool Cabanas are a great way to relax with the comfort of privacy and shelter from the sun. I do apologize for the delay in service at the Restaurant, and hope you have a chance to stay with us again so we can offer a better dining experience. Thank you.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Creat location, nice rooms, too Small restaurant, 10 - 30 min. Waiting every Morning.
Too small pool-area.
When the hotel is full, pool is full of kids, You cannot swim.
All pool area is noisy and unpleasant place to relax.

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank vaari

We appreciate your review and feedback; and glad that your accommodations were comfortable. I do apologize for the other issues and hope you will return in the future so we can ensure a Resort experience that exceeds your expectations. Thank you.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

We had multiple reservation numbers to make up our stay (combination of hilton rewards and cash); issues trying to find them to the point I thought we were going to told sorry (they magically appeared and we were checked in). A full kitchen in the rooms with no supplies (WTF). You have to piecemeal your requests to them and they bubble gum and tape the supplies to you. Our lunch (only once) in the restaurant was horribly slow. I also experienced my worst experience with hotel card key issues. I'm an experienced traveler and know to keep the card in a separate pocket (like my hotel cards every other week I travel), but i had issues at least twice daily. I had a non functioning maser bath sink (but was repaired quickly and professionally!). Lastly, the hotel banks were in inadequate supply. Plus it appeared they all were never working at any time (seemed they had one and even two banks not functioning. Every floor had folks lathering up on sunscreen so they could slip into the elevator otherwise you'd wait for a long time. I'm a Grand Vacation owner, and Hilton advocate (promoter). This stay was quite disappointing; the brand has been tarnished from this visit.

6  Thank markdimo

Thank you for your candid comments about your recent stay. I apologize for the issues you experienced; and will share your review with our entire team to ensure these service challenges are reviewed for service procedure training. I would greatly appreciate an opportunity to speak with you directly, at your convenience. I can be reached at 954-414-2602. Regards.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

This Hilton property is quite tall and amazing! I was in room 2107 which was spacious and had breath taking views and amenities.The room was luxurious. It's the nicest Hilton property I ever been to and I like the fact the hotel staff was honest. I had inadvertantly left a Louis Vuitton purchase behind in the room. By the time I got to the cruise port an realized it I called the hotel and they agreed to hold the item for ten days. I got my item back upon my return. This hotel is centrally located near all the action... trust me. So in a nut shell yes I would stay here again

Room Tip: Ask for Room 2107
1  Thank Michael_Anchorage
Andreas I, General Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay; we are pleased that you enjoyed your accommodations, the view, and the location of our Resort. I am also very pleased to read that our team responded and handled the item left in your room. We look forward to your next visit, and another positive experience at the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Our stay has been awful. It started with check in, when rooms were not available after check in time. Then one of our four rooms could not be accessed by the key. It took the hotel almost four hours to get it resolved. Service in the restaurant was very slow. There are only four elevators in the hotel, and this being Easter weekend, one was under maintenance. Bad planning by the hotel. Although all of the employees were kind and considerate, fixing problems was difficult for them. The problems overwhelmed any good traits.

5  Thank Harveyjag

We're so glad you and your family chose to stay with us for the Easter holiday. I apologize for the service inconsistencies and maintenance issues you encountered. We understand how important it is to have quality, working amenities and regret that we could not fix the door lock and service the elevators quicker. I would greatly appreciate an opportunity to speak with you directly. At your convenience, I can be reached at 954-414-2602. Thank you.