Got an upgrade from a one room apartment to a junior suite. The suite was very spacious and nice with a balcony facing the sea, separate living room and a large bathroom with separate bath tub and shower. Overall good quality on the materials and the room was very clean.
I never tried the expensive breakfast buffet, but tried the salads and sandwiches from Le Marche. They were fine. If you need to buy some drinks and other stuff, walk 10 min south towards Las Olas Blvd and buy it at the CVS Pharmacy instead of in Le Marche where it is very expensive.
The hotel offers free beach towels right on the beach which is nice. Parking is though extremely expensive; only valet parking is offered at a rate of ~33$/night... It seems difficult to find other options nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort is located on the shoreline of Fort Lauderdale's exclusive north beach, between the palm-shaded boulevards of Sunrise and Las Olas. The Resort delivers the refined elegance of beach resort living, with unique tropical amenities and upscale accommodations, much larger than a regular hotel. Our vision is to provide Distinct Personalized Service by creating unforgettable experiences for our well-traveled guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Hilton