“The Pinnacle Of Hospitality”

Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
Ranked #11 of 127 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed February 6, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort January 22nd thru the 28th. This visit was our 4th in the past two years. The reason for our loyalty is due to the respect given to us both, comfortability, satisfaction of services provided, warm smiles by the entire Hilton staff of employees, overall cleanlinees, and just the feeling of knowing that we are appreciated for being their guest. This is a haven ! If you are planning a trip to Fort Lauderdale, stay at the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort.

ENJOY !

Lawrence & Romar Petro
Philadelphia, PA

Room Tip: South Side Ocean Front Rooms are Fantastic !
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lawrence R
Andreas I, General Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

We appreciate your loyalty to the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, and the wonderful review you posted! I couldn't be more pleased to read about the service our team provides and the complete satisfaction with your accommodations. We look forward to your next visit. Warm regards.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

My stay at the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort this past week on the night of the 24th of January, was incredible – very comfortable – excellent room and excellent service by the staff at all times - from the Valet to the Bell hop to the front desk. This is service at a very high level. I highly recommend it and I will be returning as often as time and location permit! Many thanks again.

Stan Tobin

Room Tip: The small king suite is a great value. Sitting area with an Ocean View.
1  Thank StanleyT22761

Thank you for taking the time to post a review; we appreciate your comments. I am pleased to read that your Resort experience was enjoyable, comfortable, and memorable. We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

The outstanding service from beginning to end at this Hilton is to be praised. Eye contact is immediately made and you will be looked after wonderfully. We had a room that overlooked both the ocean and travelways. The room was spotless and modern. The kitchen had a great fridge to store our snacks. It had a full size stove, but we did not use it. We were there only two nights, so did not have the opportunity to use facilities but look forward to using the pool and spa when we return later this month. Worth every penny. I must also mention that the bed and linen were the most comfortable I have ever experienced.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank SpartanQueen51
Andreas I, General Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Thank you for posting a review on tripadvisor; I couldn't be more pleased to read your heading, "Best Service, Amenities, Views, and Rooms"! We aim to provide personalized service to all our guests and it certainly appears that our team succeeded. We look forward to your return in the very near future; so glad you had a memorable experience.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

We stayed only one night - a Friday night - prior to our cruise, but the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort made a lasting and positive impression in a very short time.

We booked a king, two-bedroom, ocean view suite, because we were traveling with another couple, and it was like having our own apartment in Fort Lauderdale! (The building had originally been built as a residential tower.)

Do not hesitate to book this level of accommodations, as the ocean view suites actually offer the best of both worlds, views of the ocean and the Intercoastal Waterway. I really went back-and-forth on this choice, but I ended up being totally satisfied with our views.

Only one pointer to make - call the bellman an hour ahead of when you want to actually depart if you are leaving on a Saturday morning. There are many people checking out between 9am and noontime.

I give this property my highest recommendation to anyone looking for luxury within reach. We will absolutely return to this marvelous hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013

Thank you for the review, and for choosing the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort. I am pleased that your accommodations were comfortable, and that you were able to enjoy that beautiful ocean view! We hope you are able to stay longer on your next visit! We appreciate the review and the high recommendation. Regards.

Stayed in the Hotel for 3 days only for business purpose
Very comfortable rooms, great location.
Excellent service, very good service. comfort and kindness
100% recommended to anyone with intentions of finding a comfortable and pleasant
Undoubtedly would choose this hotel on future occasions to visit Miami

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for posting a review; we couldn't ask for anything more than 'Perfect'! We are so pleased to hear that your stay was enjoyable and memorable; and appreciate the high recommendation. We look forward to your return in the near future.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

The location of this hotel is in the heart of Fort Lauderdale. The service, food and rooms were all what you would expect of a Hilton property. I would not stay anywhere else in Fort Lauderdale. . The pool is very nice and service exceptional! I especially want to thank Fernando for his award winning service!!

1  Thank TJ M

We are very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay at our Resort, and that the service was 'exceptional"! I will share your comments with our entire team, and ensure that Fernando receives the recognition he deserves. Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

We stayed at this resort for three nights to get away from the winter cold season in our area. Our impression was excellent. The luggage staff were friendly and accomodating. The room looks clean but the sofa bed was extremely worn out with stains and had a dirty blanket with strands of hair. I notified guest services for replacement and they gave us another blanket for the kids to sleep on. The hairdryer broke and was replaced right away. However, during our third day of visit, we were locked out of our room! Why? We paid points on 1st two nights and paid cash on the third night. I specifically mentioned this to the receptionist to ensure we don't need to change rooms. However, our key did not work on the 3rd day. It turned out the same day, it rained and we were coming back from the beach. Since I did not bring my ID, I can't believe we were asked to wait for security for 15 minutes for the key at our floor while we were dripping wet and the children were cold. This was something we could not tolerate so I had to mention this to guest services when we checked out the 4th day. The receptionist did nothing but apologize. However, I spoke with the manager myself and raised this issue and was told that I was getting back some of my points for the inconvenience. We expected Hilton to be better but the hotel needs major improvements.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank baddudette

Thank you for staying with us and sharing feedback on your experience. We are very excited to share that our rooms will be going through a full renovation, beginning later this year; and do apologize that the sleeper sofa was showing signs of aging. I also apologize for the delay in re-entering your room and have addressed our process with the Front Office team and Security. I understand you had communication with our Managment team, but we would greatly appreciate an opportunity to speak with you further, at your convenience. I can be reached at 954-414-2602. Thank you.