I set out to create a memorable 20th Anniversary celebration for my wife and I. My mission was easily achieved!! My Hilton experience begin with smooth reservations and an unexpected e-mail from Mr. Hess & Mr. Ioannou personally thanking me for my business & congratulating us on our 20th Anniversary. It was a nice touch and set expectations for a great visit & stay at Hilton. And, it was great!! We were upgraded from a King Oceanfront suite to the impressively spacious 24th floor penthouse! What a blessing!! Words & pictures are not sufficient to capture the full scale of this home/castle in a high rise building. The oceanfront views from every room including the bathrooms were amazing! We watched enormous cruise ships depart during the day & return at twilight, with lights aglow, drifting slowly, peacefully, back to Port Everglades-priceless! We were treated to chocolate covered strawberries accompanied with a card congratulating us on our 20th anniversary. Again, another nice touch! Whether housekeeping, Michelle & Ankitra at guest services, Edras at the pool, doormen, reservations, or bellmen, a spirit of service & appreciation for my business were always evident! Of course, a weekend was not enough. The location is in walking distance to everything including Galleria Mall, numerous restaurants, shops, & tours. We recommend enjoying the walk/run along the beach, Lulu's, the Sandbar, Blue Martini, Plaza Bistro, & a stay at the Ocean Gate Hotel in their spacious Queen Studio. Be advised that Hilton places a $75 charge on your debit/credit card for incidentals . I paid it in cash after being notified the charge was over the limit I set on my debit card. As another reviewer wrote, it would be nice to know this during reservations for budgeting, avoiding unexpected charges & momentarily dampening the experience albeit minor. We plan to return to Fort Lauderdale & look forward to another Hilton experience. I applaud the accommodations & service-culture! Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort is located on the shoreline of Fort Lauderdale's exclusive north beach, between the palm-shaded boulevards of Sunrise and Las Olas. The Resort delivers the refined elegance of beach resort living, with unique tropical amenities and upscale accommodations, much larger than a regular hotel. Our vision is to provide Distinct Personalized Service by creating unforgettable experiences for our well-traveled guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Jetsetter, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Hilton