I tried to print one page at the hotel business center using my laptop, as I have done in many other hotels when I needed to print my boarding pass.
Almost every other hotel allows for free printing, aka no hassle printing.
But not this Hilton - they charge a minimum $10 internet connection fee at their business center and also for every page you print.
They are supposedly set up for guests to print directly from their laptop.
Yet, it took me an hour trying to connect my laptop to their printer.
No matter how many times I repeated the instructions posted and how many times I swiped my credit card I could not make it to connect.
In other words, unless you pay the $10 minimum connection fee to connect through their computers, it seems impossible to print.
This is very bad, especially when trying to print just one page.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort is located on the shoreline of Fort Lauderdale's exclusive north beach, between the palm-shaded boulevards of Sunrise and Las Olas. The Resort delivers the refined elegance of beach resort living, with unique tropical amenities and upscale accommodations, much larger than a regular hotel. Our vision is to provide Distinct Personalized Service by creating unforgettable experiences for our well-traveled guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Hilton