New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
Ranked #7 of 134 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
GreenLeadersBronze level
Kannapolis, North Carolina
“Great Service , Food and Drink !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2011

We stayed at the Hilton Beach resort in Ft. Lauderdale before we went on a cruise and had a great time. The room was fantastic, clean and the food was outstanding. We started with a trip to the beach ( while my wife got a manicure) and then headed to the pool side for drinks and fun.
I do not write many reviews ( this is only my second) even though we travel quite a bit for fun and work. The staff was very helpful and the waite staff was very attentive. On Sunday , we ate at poolside where they had a brunch that had all you could ask for and more- a perfect ending to our preparation to board the ship. I would highly recommend this motel for couples and families.

1 Thank mark w

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,091)
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
tampa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2011

We stayed at this beautiful hotel to celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary! When we check-in the front desk staff made us feel most welcome -"as a treasured guest"! Our room was beautiful, modern and very very clean! The property was beautiful with many things to do and everyone was very helpful and pleasant. I would recommend this hotel to everyone - it was the PERFECT getaway!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Pennsyvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2011

This hotel is a full package deal...Wonderful....Great location...Staff will go out of their way to help you in any way. We were able to get upgrades 2 years in a row. Received breakfast coupons everyday...can use it in Starbucks or restaurant. Starbucks got us every morning.....
The Jr. Suite is the best...especially with family. THe baby slept by the bed and we were able to watch tv and socialize in the "Living Room". Balcony...awesome. The pool is so nice...and the view from the pool is out of this world. Just imagine you looking out into the ocean and nothing between you. We got a couples massage and it was so relaxing... Never had to wait for our car..quick getting it for us. Just can't say enough good stuff. Gym was great. You can't go wrong!!!!!

Room Tip: Any room is great....Floors 8-14 would be best just so you don't have to go all the way to 25 ev...
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2011

I travel frequently all over the country and I can firmly say that this hotel provided the best service that I have ever received, the staff went out of their way to make sure we enjoyed our stay, everyone we crossed paths with greeted us warmly and everyone would ask if we needed anything. Towels for the pool and the beach were always plentiful. The entire hotel and he rooms we stayed in were in excellent condition, like new. The junior suite was very spacious, the bathroom was huge. We left behind some personal items when we checked out, abouot 3 days later I wrote an e-mail to the hotel and received an immediate reply that they had found the items and would gladly ship them to us, but since we live in town we went to pick them up, we were greeted by Richard Hess, the Assistant Director of Front Office who had the items brought to us in less than 1 minute, almost like he was waiting for us. Amazing service!

Room Tip: I recommend the junior suites for the large space and large bathroom.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2011

Our second year to stay in this amazing hotel, we are well experienced mid-40's with two teens. Great room size, 2 full bathrooms, very well appointed
Balcony to die for...the breeze.....if I could keep it in Canada!
Great kitchen, ask for dishware (wasn't ready although we booked it ahead of time, some cons..not a biggy)
Great location, great water pressure, clean, efficient A/C everywhere
Starbucks at the hotel is not a real starbucs, just use the logo for the coffee, over priced, walk 2 blocks and there is a real starbucs.

Room Tip: Water Front suite..not water view...big difference
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2011

I was looking for a beach front hotel with a full kitchen. Only A few hotels had that. Luckily for me I found the Hilton Fort Lauderdale beach resort. I checked here the reviews and what a surprise. Yes the hotel is by far the best hotel I had ever stayed in a long time. I’m always traveling and I was surprise by the quality and courtesy of their entire staff. They make sure that you have a great time. I don’t want to mention specific anybody because they are a very well trained staff, all of them without exception. Sometime, I felt like I was not at a US hotel. I don’t remember a single worker who didn’t say hi to me or try to offer their service. AMAZING!!!
I booked a suite with ocean view and stayed from 7/31 - 8/5 . Without asking I was upgraded to an ocean front suite (817). What a surprise!!! Thank you so much!!!
My only concern before going, base on others people review, was the beach. Yes the hotel it is "not an ocean front property" as some people said…. Don’t believe that!!! For me it is!!! Get out of the front door and walk less than 22' and there is a beautiful, very clean and nice beach. What else can you ask for? Remember that if you like to see blue water looking beaches the only place will be in the Caribbean. I was very surprise to see how clear and clean the beach is. My two kids loved and had a great time. The pool was other big surprise. It’s a standard pool, but they let you use it as long as you want. The only way a staff will come to ask you out is if a storm is close by. Yes, up to that point they take care of you. I guess they have a weather guy part of their staff. There are two Jacuzzi, nice size and always clean a hot for you to use. The valet parking, which I used many times it’s great too. Yes its expensive $31, but I didn’t have any other option there. If I can get that for less money, then next time around it will be perfect. The room service is unreal. Take the phone let them know what you need and before you know they are knocking on your door. Many times the room's phone rang and it was a service lady checking how we were doing. This is the first time I have taken the time to write a review even do I have visited many places around the world. But, this time I feel that I owed to the entire staff my gratitude for how incredible they made my 5 days’ vacation for my family and me. I hope to be back soon. I’m a local guy who lives in Miami and you can be sure that next time I want to go to a local beach hotel, The Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach resort will be my only choice.
Thank you very much for such an amazing vacation!!!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank nabuc17
Clayton, NC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2011

The entire experience was world class. From the minute you walk in the lobby until you leave after your visit, you are constantly being taken care of. The hotel is beautiful and the staff is professional and attentive. I brought my eastern US Sales Team and corporate staff from Dallas and will be back at this property for sure. What a great total experience.

If you need a spot for a vacation or a business meeting, this is the place to do it. I will be bringing my family here in the fall.

Room Tip: the rooms are magnificent. Try to get a room with an ocean view, but if you cant, specify an upper...
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled on business