We stayed at the Hilton Beach resort in Ft. Lauderdale before we went on a cruise and had a great time. The room was fantastic, clean and the food was outstanding. We started with a trip to the beach ( while my wife got a manicure) and then headed to the pool side for drinks and fun.
I do not write many reviews ( this is only my second) even though we travel quite a bit for fun and work. The staff was very helpful and the waite staff was very attentive. On Sunday , we ate at poolside where they had a brunch that had all you could ask for and more- a perfect ending to our preparation to board the ship. I would highly recommend this motel for couples and families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort is located on the shoreline of Fort Lauderdale's exclusive north beach, between the palm-shaded boulevards of Sunrise and Las Olas. The Resort delivers the refined elegance of beach resort living, with unique tropical amenities and upscale accommodations, much larger than a regular hotel. Our vision is to provide Distinct Personalized Service by creating unforgettable experiences for our well-traveled guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Cancelon and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Hilton