Located on A1A you can't beat the location if you are looking for a busy beach getaway. The hotel itself offers a range of different apartments/condos. We stayed on the 9th floor in a one bedroom with a balcony accessible from both the living room and the bedroom. We had views of the neighboring W Hotel, beach to the left and downtown to our right. Our group of four adults was comfortable in the 800 sq feet or so unit. The pullout sofa in the living room is sufficient for a short term stay. The furnishings of the apt. can be classified as luxury; with stainless steel appliances, granite tops, flat screen TVs in living room and bedroom, one half bathroom and one very large bathroom with double sinks, tub and a separate shower. There is a washer and dryer in the unit but it is locked. The pool deck is on 6th floor and is offers amazing views of the beach. One of the eateries is also on the 6th floor connected to the pool area. The full breakfast offered at that venue is $27 or so pp. They have an amazing line up of food, but we could not justify the price without the $19 pp discount they gave us for the first morning. There is a coffee shop/snack bar on the street level of the hotel. They have sandwiches, breakfast food as well as ice cream. As mentioned in other reviews, the parking is $28 (valet only). To get to the cluster of other eating venues you can walk about 15 mins along the beach or take a cab $4-$5 one way. The gym is small and has limited free weights (up to 40 pounds, no barbell), hand full of running treadmills and variety of machines. It will keep you in shape but won't get you ready for Mr. Olympia. I would recommend this hotel for families but it can also be a fine couples retreat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort is located on the shoreline of Fort Lauderdale's exclusive north beach, between the palm-shaded boulevards of Sunrise and Las Olas. The Resort delivers the refined elegance of beach resort living, with unique tropical amenities and upscale accommodations, much larger than a regular hotel. Our vision is to provide Distinct Personalized Service by creating unforgettable experiences for our well-traveled guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Vacatia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Hilton