“Decent Golf for Decent Price”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of TPC at Heron Bay

TPC at Heron Bay
Boston, Ma.
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Decent Golf for Decent Price”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2012

My friends and I recently played Heron Bay Golf Club. It was once the TPC Heron Bay. The green fees were $80. The course was in nice shape but the greens were only OK. Many of them were pretty eaten up. There was also some holes being worked on, with large areas being marked as ground under repair. The clubhouse was nice but be aware that the gratuity is automatically added to your order.

Visited March 2012

Kansas City, Missouri
“Great course-excellent customer service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2012

Great course! More bunkers than I would like, but it is truly a challenge. This was my all-around favorite course of the four courses we played. Jack and the others in the pro-shop were awesome. They treated our foursome of Kansa City ladies like we were queens! Will definitely return to conquer that course!

Visited March 2012
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great practice facility, not a very good golf course”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2011

Heron Bay was once a TPC course, and also home to the PGA Tour's Honda Classic. It is no longer either, and for good reason -- virtually all of the Pros who played the course hated it. So did I. Apart from a very good practice facility, which includes chipping/pitching areas, and practice bunkers, there is nothing memorable about my day of golf at Heron Bay. I cannot recall a single hole, only that there was sand everywhere, and most of the par 4's looked identical from the tee.

Visited June 2011