“Delicious!!! ”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #55 of 1,439 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Bayview Dr.
Description: Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, with 52 or more available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your fresh and flavorful menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Together, we will create the event of the season!
Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

Wonderful atmosphere, pleasant and polite waiter(ours was Eddie) but most of all food was delicious. Would definitely go back. Chef was amazing with taste and presentation. I have to be gluten free and you would never know. Very tasty. My husband was very satisfied with everything also. We had roasted artichoke, fig flatbread and the pork tenderloin. Highly recommend all three dishes.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,101)

Reviewed July 12, 2017

7 of my friends went for my birthday there! Service was impeccable. Food phenomenal. Atmosphere fantastic. Bar was amazing too. Highly recommend it to anyone!

Reviewed July 12, 2017

I was totally blown away by Cathy, I actually asked my waiter if she was the restaurant owner but no, he said she is an employee. Her service was extraordinary in helping me warm up after forgetting my sweater at the hotel.
As of for the food, excellent. Its great, many many meals are under 400 calories. They change their menus with the seasons. A definite winner on my list of restaurants. Plenty of parking, it is at the main entrance fo the Galleria Shopping Mall

Shari R, Guest Relations Manager at Seasons 52, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2017

Brenda T, it is rewarding to see you spent such a wonderful evening with us. We appreciate your kind words for Cathy's exquisite service. She is truly a gem for ensuring your comfort was priority. Thank you for taking the time to share a review. We welcome the opportunity to serve you again soon.

Cheers,
Shari

Reviewed July 7, 2017

whenever I stay in Ft Lauderdale I visit Seasons 52. Great food, good service and convenient. Just was there last weekend, had the watermelon feta salad, People were coming over to take pictures of my food.

Reviewed July 2, 2017 via mobile

One of our "stand by" places for an evening out or with friends in town. Get there before 6:30 for the flights and flatbreads special.

They serve three nice pours of select reds or whites, from which you choose a full glass. The flatbread pizzas are delightful and paired with a small plate or two and a mini indulgence dessert, you'll have a great meal! The F & F itself? Just $15! Best deal in town!

Great location in Galleria Mall makes for a fun evening (with free parking!). We'll be back!