“Best service I have had in South Florida.”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 1,346 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Bayview Dr.
Description: Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, with 52 or more available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your fresh and flavorful menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Together, we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit www.Seasons52.com. Become a fan of Seasons 52 on Facebook at www.facebook.com/seasons52
Reviewed July 17, 2014

I have eaten at a number of Seasons 52's and they all rate about the same, but this review is focused on the Ft. Lauderdale Season's 52. Season's 52 is a beautiful restaurant and has the best service in South Florida. The waiters and waitresses I have had there have been among the best I have had anywhere. They really go out of their way to give you good service. My girlfriend often requests an off menu entree for lunch and she has always been accommodated.

The food is very good, but it is not perfect. They do a good job with the calorie restrictions they limit themselves with, but it does, ever so slightly, dull the tastiness of the food.

My only other complaint would be with their open table reservation "policy." On a number of occasions, on busy nights, I have had to wait 15 to 30 minutes for a table with a reservation.

Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

It's a staple at the mall but you need to stay on your toes.it feels that really who cares. Bar staff really as warm as an icecube. Food is mediocre .too bad.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Stumbled across this Restaurant in FL - its at the front of a shopping centre with a few other restaurants. There was a waiting time of 30 minutes which we spent at the bar watching the football.
Ordered Flat bread, Ahi Tuna tartare, Sesame grilled Salmon and Oak Grilled Fillet - All was suberb! as was the service from start to finnish
They offered unique sweets in shot glasses, but were very full and could not manage
A great find

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I visited this place today and it was perfect.
I had the Branzino and my husband the trout.
The service was amazing. Great guys!
I hope to came back soon!
Great price as well!

1  Thank Tatiana G
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Not indulgent or caloric, this restaurant fills the desire for really fresh food served with an uncomplicated but sophisticated style that is light on the waist line. The stuffed mushroom appetizer were rich and luxurious. I enjoyed perfectly cooked and seasoned scallops on a modest bed of risotto with asparagus and my date loved the moist and tasty trout. The wine list included a nice selection of dry Rieslings which were perfect accompaniments to our meal.