“Superb”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #58 of 1,434 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Bayview Dr.
Description: Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, with 52 or more available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your fresh and flavorful menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Together, we will create the event of the season!
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

So I've been going to galleria mall for years now and had never seen this restaurant. We wanted something new and I had heard good things about Seasons 52. Everything was delightful. From the hosts to the atmosphere and food. Our waitress was the absolutely the best! Flatbread for appetizer was amazing. We chose the one that had steak and blue cheese. Entrees had were shrimp n pasta, grilled scallops, grilled trout, and salad with salmon. Are dishes were excellent. And topped it off with mini desserts of key lime pie, pecan pie, pumpkin and the peanut butter one. Delicious all! Great meal and atmosphere and reasonable prices. Can't wait to go back already!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,094)

Reviewed September 20, 2013

I love the atmosphere, the healthy choice of foods offered, the whole concept of what Season's 52 is all about. I especially love the small parfait desserts at the end of a meal. I normally stay away from dessert however these little parfaits are just enough for a sweet tooth.

Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

This is a great place. Ambiance was great for all occasions and was quite romantic. The service is outstanding and the vale for the price point was great. The food is supposed to be under 500 calories, which is amazing, though you can tell a bit in the flavoring. Overall though, this is a great spot in Ft. Lauderdale.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

This is my family's favorite restaurant in Fort Lauderdale. Not only is the food fresh and varied, but the portions are adequate (no wasting of food or feeling stuffed). This place is even busy on Sunday evenings so reservations are required. Unlike other reviewers, I don't think the prices are outrageous.
Sometimes they have live entertainment that is classy and enjoyable; a piano man that easily blends into the background. The restaurant also has a descent menu for kids although I wish it had more options. Of course the 2$ desserts are always a hit; it'll be hard for you not to try at least one!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

I love going to this restaurant, time after time, the food is fresh and great tasting. They are seasons 52 because they only use the vegtables that are in season, for the best taste. I have an allergy to Diary and I had plenty to choose from. The atmosphere in this place is welcoming, fun and a bit sexy.