“Great Ambiance!”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 1,346 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Bayview Dr.
Description: Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, with 52 or more available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your fresh and flavorful menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Together, we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit www.Seasons52.com. Become a fan of Seasons 52 on Facebook at www.facebook.com/seasons52
Reviewed October 30, 2012

This place has wonderful food that is low calorie. Don't let that fool you though. The food is seasoned well and tastes great. The ambiance is great here for couples for girls lunch or girls night and perfect to take out of town guest who are watching their waist lines. The mini desserts are to die for and you will FEEL like eating 5 of them. :) But of course that's why they are mini to keep us restrained. I would highly recommend this place for good food without the calories. You won't have that overstuffed feeling when you leave.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Tasty, elegant and the portions are just the right size. You go from there filled with veggie godness. Highly recommended!

Reviewed October 28, 2012

I came here the day before my wedding for a quite, intimate dinner with a few girlfriends. The food was excellent and the service very good. I can recommend their smoked salmon, simple and very fresh. At the end of the meal the waiter came by with this little bite-sized desserts that just tell you "you can find a little place for me". I had a blueberry cheesecake, and I just wish I had had the gut to order a second serving.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

My husband and I ate here while on vacation. Ambiance is lovely. Noise level was moderate -- we didn't have to speak loudly to hear each other (if we were seated closer to the bar we might have said differently). Service was exceptionally good from start to finish. Fresh, seasonal food that is well prepared and reasonably priced. Good wine list. Pleased to learn this is actually a chain of restaurants, and we will return in another city as available.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Wonderful Atmosphere, great service, delicious AND healthy food, wonderful wine selection, good prices and oh those little desserts...one is fresh fruit served just like the desserts so you can make a healthier choice and not feel out of place. Have been to 3 other Seasons52 locations and everything I like about Fort Lauderdale location is just the same!

1  Thank Pat-in-S-Fla