“Terrible Service”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 1,335 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Bayview Dr.
Description: Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, with 52 or more available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your fresh and flavorful menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Together, we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit www.Seasons52.com. Become a fan of Seasons 52 on Facebook at www.facebook.com/seasons52
“Terrible Service”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I was really looking forward to coming here because I've heard such great things about it, but my boyfriend and I were very disappointed. Our server, Shawn, ignored us most of the meal, seeming as if he just wanted to rush us through what was supposed to be a nice, relaxing evening. The entree was brought right after our appetizer. We were not brought any water during the meal and were completely frustrated, spending our evening trying to get his attention, as he processed to walk past us over and over again, showing no interest on our needs. This restaurant had a very nice atmosphere and the food was lovely, but the service will keep me from ever eating here again.

“Fresh 'seasonal' food mindful of fresh and low calories!”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Service is good and food awesome. We enjoy the changing menu but also some standard favorites like the homemade soups and flat breads. Salmon is my favorite while my hubby likes the beef. Tiny dessert portions that fill the sweet need without killing you with calories. Reservations are important on weekends.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank SandyBF
New York City, New York
“Love this place... Class act..”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Great upscale dining with fabulous desserts too, and all items are within low calorie portions.. You'd think you weren't gonna get it all. But here you do. Great menu, nice portions, fresh ingredients all exquisitely prepared. The servers are always nice & friendly too. I love eating delicious food and knowing that it's not a zillion calories. Great concept.. The place itself is gorgeous too. Beautiful restaurant. All desserts 250 calories and under and they are the bomb baby...

Visited September 2012
Ft. Lauderdale
“Classy, superb, worth the price”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Seasons 52 is a classy, well managed restaurant with wonderful cuisine. The staff are very friendly, the ambiance is delightful, and the food is excellent.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank EnjoyingNC
FORT LAUDERDALE
“delicious”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

This restaurant is famous for its wine list, but I come for the food. Perfect protions, I can actually have an appetizer (I recommend the flatbread), the entree and dessert. I love how they change the menu with the seasons and they prepare foods I don't ordinarily like in such a way that I can't believe I'm eating parsnips!

Visited February 2012