“Fun!” 4 of 5 bubbles

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fun!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

We had such a great time here, we made it the ending to each of our nights. Great people watching, always good music and never a dull moment kept us entertained and enjoying ourselves all night, every night.

Visited September 2012

Antelope, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Live Music!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2012

This was a hit late at night. Great live music!!! We noticed there was a second floor that had more upbeat music. But we stayed down stairs where the music was more appealing (Dave Mathews style). Nice bartenders too!

Visited June 2012
Nailsworth, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Don't miss this place - think Easy Rider”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2012

I hung out here in late 2008 - I think Eric the barman (was very welcoming to me - fabulous - thanks) - great place, friendly staff and locals, live music - how is Roo the Kangaroo (think he used to frequent the Pirate Bar round the corner) - a must visit location in FL. Side fact - the owner was offered £3 million for the place - but he turns over £1 million a year so he say no - 3 years later he still has his bar. Watch all the motorcycles pass by on the A1A - it's on the corner of Las Olas Boulevard. I miss this place and wish I could go back - but now I am in England!

Visited September 2011
Albany, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great beers and band”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

We were here during the Great American Beach Fest, and had a prime viewing spot for the live band on the huge stage on A1A. Great for people watching! Prices for drinks was good for a beach spot, and the bartender (whose name I don't remember) from downstairs was really great.

Visited May 2012
Sunrise, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“I loved It”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2012

First of all I loved the band that was playing. The place was PACKED but it was fun. If you don't like loud music and a big crowd this probably is not your place. I must mention the bathrooms have been redone, they were clean and did not smell. If you on Fort Lauderdale you should make sure to stop in, it is a historically place in Florida.

Visited April 2012