Haven Hotel - Fort Lauderdale Airport
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
snooze(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$140
$342
$305
Conrad.com
$94
W Fort Lauderdale(Fort Lauderdale)
$313
$299
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
Royal Beach Palace(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$89
Fort Lauderdale Marriott North(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$116
Sea Club Resort(Fort Lauderdale)
$195
  • Pool
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Fort Lauderdale)
$120
$129
$125
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsclose to the airportcatch an early flightnext morninglate arrivalsmall hotelstayed here for one nightthe room was nicepre cruiseeverettfridgetaxiubershipmiami
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 17, 2014

My boyfriend and I wanted something cheap and comfortable for the night. This motel was only $90 while others were well over $150 in the same area. Yes, it was small. But it was clean and cute. The staff was very friendly. We would definitely come back.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed February 6, 2014

My husband and I stayed here for a night before our cruise left, and chose this hotel because a) it was one of the closest to the airport and cruise port, and b) was the cheapest one in town. Basically, it was just that, a very cheap room that we didn't have to travel far to. My husband seemed less than impressed with the hotel I had booked us, as there was nowhere in the vicinity for us to walk to eat, the room was tiny and a few things were broken....I guess for the $160 we paid we were expecting a little more bang for our buck.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ROSE_M_2
Reviewed January 21, 2014

it's a great location not even half a mile away from the airport. Rooms are big enough for 2 people to get comfortable and roomy with.Colors of the room are calm and relaxing.The place is nice and quite and I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who might have to catch an early flight or spend a view nights.my check in was at 3pm but my flight had landed hours early and they were able to allow me to check in early for free. free Wifi and cable at your fingertips. The customer service is also great and friendly. they have a very friendly pet at the office who welcomes your visits with yawns. it is also very close to a restaurant called lester's which has been around since the 30's. The food is good for a cheap price with it's classic vintage looks of the place.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank joseph l
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Good for overnight because convenient to airport and cruise port but transport not included in room price.Spartan but clean and quiet.Continental breakfast is included and link to cruiseport was very convenient.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank gelbs
Reviewed December 16, 2013

This place is absolutely terrible. It smells horrendous, and there was a huge cockroach in our room. An employee came to kill it, and sprayed toxic chemicals directly on the carpet right next to 2 children. He then told my brother to pick up the dead roach covered in chemicals. The owner also tried to intimidate my family and threaten to get violent. The owner was extremely rude. Do NOT stay at this inn, sleeping at the airport would have been better!

• Stayed: December 2013