I arrived late on friday night 19th october 2012 and the gentleman at the desk was very polite and willing to help me get checked in .My room was large with 2 beds ,the towels were nasty .old and should have been threw out long time .I checked the bed and the linens were a mess as well .There was no WI-FI in the room ,not good at all for me ,plus there were no Iron and Iron Board as stated on line in their ad.i was pissed .I traveled alot and this was a first .The Continenal Breakfast was a joke you had to pay for the hot foods .Now the good things about this hotel i love the grounds and the and location.This was a non smoking hotel but since you had to be in the court yard to get internet service there were guest smoking all over the place ,the hotel was clean .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort offers well appointed rooms within easy walking distance of the beaches. Relax in our large pool or, if you want to venture further, there are many fine restaurants and bars for your dining pleasure and entertainment within close proximity. We are conveniently located just 650 feet from one of the best stretches of beach in all of Florida. Our location is ideally located for vacationers and as a stopover for cruise passengers travelling through Port Everglades or Miami. There is much to discover beyond our beautiful beaches. Immerse yourself in the arts. Explore the many museums, from fine art to fishing, archaeology to Native American heritage, dinosaurs to outer space and a museum dedicated to the art of swimming. Just minutes from the beach is the Riverwalk Arts and Entertainment District in the heart of downtown Fort Lauderdale, home to cultural attractions, shops, parks, and restaurants. The area includes the Broward Center for the Performing Arts, the Museum of Discovery and Science with its Blockbuster 3D IMAX Theater, the Florida Grand Opera, Old Fort Lauderdale, Museum of Art, the Fort Lauderdale Film Festival, and Stranahan House. All are within walking distance of one another along brick lined Riverwalk, a meandering promenade that runs along the New River. The 22 block district includes chic Las Olas Boulevard and Las Olas Riverfront. Not only does Broadway come to Fort Lauderdale at the state of the art Broward Center for the Performing Arts along the New River in downtown Fort Lauderdales Riverwalk Arts and Science district, but more than 20 home grown theater companies perform year round. Greater Fort Lauderdale where the arts always shine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Ft. Lauderdale Beach Resort Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ft. Lauderdale Beach Resort Hotel And Suites
- Ft. Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale