“Off the path hardly beaten !” 5 of 5 bubbles

Hardy Park Bistro
Ranked #47 of 1,320 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lauderdale by the Sea, Florida
“Off the path hardly beaten !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

Superb short rib main course preceeded by Octopus salad and best chocolate dessert I have had in forever, my wife had pasta with wild mushrooms and we accompanied it all with a fine sauvignon blanc. Lovely ambiance across the street from Hardy Park, get there before 730 on weekends, we cant wiat to go back

• Visited February 2014

Cooper City, Florida
“Very Surprised!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014

Been to this unique Bistro 3 times in four week! Twice for dinner and once for lunch. I must confess that I was very happy with all facets of the food, service, and atmosphere! What I really liked was the simple menu which changes weekly. No 6 page book with too many choices here. Our meals were all delicious and the prices were right. Highly recommend that you have the experience that I had at this Bistro. I'm sure you will surprised!

• Visited January 2014
Hollywood, FL
“WOW - from beginning to end!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014

My husband and I were hungry so decided to do a multi-course dinner, which began with the beef tartar and ended with the chocolate mousse. In between were butternut squash risotto, pork chop served with tasty medley of black beans, salsa and a light crumbled Spanish cheese and duck breast with an orange glaze and served with red cabbage. Great food starts with great ingredients, and they were present in every dish. Preparation was perfect and service was very friendly and efficient. Looking forward to going back and sharing this gem with friends!

• Visited November 2013
Ft. Lauderdale
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not up to par”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

Visited this restaurant after it was recommended by a friend. Disappointment from start to finish.
Food, service, greeting upon arrival, all poor. I really wanted to like this place but it was just one disappointment after another.

Two of my friends had the salmon. It looked great. They said it was. My steak wasn't even close to being cooked like I asked. I sent it back. It came back rare...again. I had asked for well done. I brought this to the waitress' attention. She blamed it on the chef and did nothing, and then disappeared. What a mess. Service was very slow, although friendly when they were present. I think that if these folks could get their act together it would be a decent place. Not there yet though. I wish them luck.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“new sheriff in town.....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

this place has thee best food in ft. laud no doubt. I have been there a few times now, every time has been amazing. A very talented chef with an outstanding sous chef. Indeed my favorite hidden gem!

• Visited January 2014