1,108 results
All reviews maggie martino village cafe great boutique one bedroom apartment two blocks small hotel beach chairs king suite front office room was spotless the hotel manager full kitchen lauderdale beach cleaning staff spring break las olas water taxi
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here for spring break with 2 other girls. We were very respectful of the property unlike other spring break guests who left their rooms trashed throughout the week. We even heard about one group who would not get their room serviced because it was so messy. Before checking out I was told we would be charged $150 for leaving our bags of trash in the room. Luckily Maggie allowed us to go back in and take out the trash but we were never told this previously and I just so happened to be at the pool by the office. Our room was also not serviced until almost 5 PM each day. I understand that being college kids on spring break we are not the "ideal guests" but that does not mean we should be treated any lesser especially since we were willing to pay the surge in prices for this busy time of year. The room was fine and the accessability to the beach and restaurants was nice but overall not a great experience.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 3, 2019

Maggie's smile welcomed us to The Aqua! You won't find a more enthusiastic host...she loves her job and it shows!

Great stay...we loved the place!

We travel a lot, and I think our room at The Aqua was the most convenient hotel room we've ever had. With two doors, our car was out back (8 steps away), and the pool was out front (5 steps from door). Fantastic room layout for our family stay...and a separate room for us....perfect! Kitchenette with the essentials, and a Publix market nearby. The beach is one short block, and there is line of sight for the kiddos and a nice crosswalk. The electric scooter rentals entertained our kids in the evening.

We stayed at the Westin 2 blocks away a few years ago, and we love the beach vibe of The Aqua over the sterile highrise. It's a way better value and lots of fun for a family visiting the beach.

Room tip: Loved Rm 1106...1st floor, 2 queen beds in main room, 1 king in separate room. Steps from pool and car. Maggie was ultimate host!
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank X6925EGjeffm
Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

When we go to Fort Lauderdale we always stay at The Aqua! This hotel is so quaint and charming. The rooms are lovely, very beachy and spotless. You cannot get better service...Maggie is a gem, from the moment you arrive until you depart she makes sure you have everything you need and makes you feel so welcomed. There are two pools at the hotel, wonderful shopping nearby, restaurants and the beach is just a block away! We can't wait until we can go back for a stay at The Aqua, it is the best!!!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 12, 2019

good location and so close to beach great staff two pools within walking distance of restaurants and close to many amenities
had a room on the first floor and only negative is that we had to carry suitcases up the steps

Date of stay: December 2018
1  Thank TonyPerth2014
Reviewed January 24, 2019

My second visit to the Aqua, Was spotless, If I had a hotel I would love to hire Maggie Martino her customer service is impeccable. I have never experience warm and welcoming from a manager. The room is always clean and service is always up to par. Close and convenient to all that I'm looking for. My husband and I love this place and the price is excellent. I would highly recommend The Aqua Hotel. You've have to go and see for yourself what we experience. Thanks a Million Maggie Martino. Your Boss better watch out We just might snatch you from them. LOL!

Date of stay: December 2018