1,109 results
All reviews maggie martino village cafe great boutique one bedroom apartment two blocks small hotel beach chairs king suite front office room was spotless the hotel manager full kitchen lauderdale beach cleaning staff spring break las olas water taxi
Reviewed April 4, 2016

Since the moment we arrived we knew this place was different in a good way. The staff greeted us and made our stay delightful. We loved our room, it was big, clean, beautiful decor, spacious, all of the appliances worked perfectly. The sofa beds are convenient and comfy. Wifi was good and the TVs work well. We enjoyed the pools, they are small but we weren't there to train or do laps. There were gay and lesbian couples, with and without kids, single parents, full families, etc. We felt safe and we can't wait to go back!

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank Marina C
Reviewed April 3, 2016 via mobile

My stay was amazing. The rooms are very clean. The decor is amazing. The bathroom was spotless. I would recommend this hotel to everyone. I would definitely be staying here again. Also Maggie is a complete doll.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Ebony W
Reviewed April 2, 2016

Our King Suite was more of a standard suite, we have stayed in many suites and double rooms. This was more like 1 room sectioned off into bathroom and lounge/kitchenette. 2 small electric rings and microwave/oven (which I could not reach)! Only used 2 teaspoons and 2 cups which had to be washed 1st as they were sticky! Very noisy from people upstairs and the man in the opposite room who kept coming out when on his phone and standing by our window and not talking, but shouting into it. No privacy in lounge as people kept looking in window as they passed by, which was very frequent, so we kept the blinds closed when we were indoors. In need of redecorating and replacing some of the tatty furniture. Only 2 spare wall sockets in bedroom and only 1 worked. Window wouldn't open, stuck solid, so smelled of stale cooking smells throughout our stay from previous people. Towels changed and bedding done daily, but rooms not cleaned in the entire 10 nights we were there, so could not walk about barefooted! Wifi/internet is practically non existent, had to go to local cafe to keep in touch with my boys at home to make sure everything was ok.
Lovely, friendly, welcoming staff, good location by beach.

Room tip: We had a "King Suite" on ground floor, noise from upstairs and outside, no privacy from passersby. Wifi free, but practically not existent!
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank D3nn1
Reviewed April 1, 2016

Everything about this Boutique hotel was charming. From the time we arrived a until check out the staff and accommodations were excellent!
Maggie and her staff were friendly, informative and helpful.
The ocean sunrise was spectacular and only steps from our room. A 6 person trolley passes by the hotel every few minutes and was instrumental in helping me get to the Galleria Mall to purchase a dress for dinner when we realized that my clothing bag was still hanging in my closet at home. We will definitely return to this unique and charming hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Pam P
Reviewed March 28, 2016

My third time visiting this beautiful hotel, located a block from the beach and a few minutes' walk from a wide choice of bars and restaurants, but also in a very quiet and safe neighbourhood. Once again everything was spotless, the pools were great to relax beside (and in!) and as always the staff, led by Maggie, were super-helpful and friendly. My only concern had nothing to do with the hotel - two small hotels on the next block have been demolished since last year, and the site looks ready to have another tower block added - I'd hate to see the Aqua suffer the same fate. Anyway, hopefully I can return in the next Irish winter!

• Trip type: Traveled solo