stayed for 4 nights here. small, well kept and stylish. The rooms were clean and well appointed with fantastic wi-fi. The service was on the ball and friendly. The beach was around the block and the hotel is close to convenience stores and good restaurants. I really love this place and have decided this is my place when in south Florida. I had business in Fort Lauderdale, Miami beach and in Boca Raton during my trip and all were fairly convenient to get to by car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax as you open the gate and enter your secluded paradise seductively nestled around a lush tropical courtyard and swimming pool.Experience our warm European hospitality and personalized service that make guests return time after time.Rejuvenate and awaken your senses as you soak in the sunshine and warm gentle breezes. Watch the sun rise or sleep in and watch the sun set... listen to your favorite music on the CD player... take an early morning or evening swim... take a late afternoon nap under a coconut palm... or sip a cool drink as you lounge on a chaise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Granada Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Granada Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Granada Hotel Fort Lauderdale