My wife and I stayed there for a pre-cruise vacation. Stay was very enjoyable, quiet, peaceful, and great staff. The location was fantastic with the beach a mere three minute walk and the strip less than a quarter of a mile. The Inn does not include breakfast but the staff is very friendly and the fenced in pools with lush vegetation all around made it a very relaxing spot to lounge about. This is more like a motel but much nicer with some guests staying for months at a time, so you know it is a nice place. i would highly recommend staying here/
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax as you open the gate and enter your secluded paradise seductively nestled around a lush tropical courtyard and swimming pool.Experience our warm European hospitality and personalized service that make guests return time after time.Rejuvenate and awaken your senses as you soak in the sunshine and warm gentle breezes. Watch the sun rise or sleep in and watch the sun set... listen to your favorite music on the CD player... take an early morning or evening swim... take a late afternoon nap under a coconut palm... or sip a cool drink as you lounge on a chaise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Granada Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Granada Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Granada Hotel Fort Lauderdale