My husband and I recently stayed at the Granada Inn for a friend's 40th birthday celebration. It was a random, last-minute trip and we were just happy to be in sunny FL in March, but our stay at the Granada Inn made it that much more enjoyable. The rooms are adorable and just a block from the beach. The staff was awesome, very helpful and super nice, even with an unexpected room change. Would absolutely stay again and recommend to anyone going to Ft. Lauderdale.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax as you open the gate and enter your secluded paradise seductively nestled around a lush tropical courtyard and swimming pool.Experience our warm European hospitality and personalized service that make guests return time after time.Rejuvenate and awaken your senses as you soak in the sunshine and warm gentle breezes. Watch the sun rise or sleep in and watch the sun set... listen to your favorite music on the CD player... take an early morning or evening swim... take a late afternoon nap under a coconut palm... or sip a cool drink as you lounge on a chaise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Granada Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Granada Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Granada Inn Bed And Breakfast