My sister was visiting from out of town and this was about the only place that offered accommodations under $400 a night. We were told that all they had available was their "best room" which was the Penthouse. Strange since the entire stay they had the Vacancy sign out.
The property and the room have seen better days. The hot water was hit or miss, either was steaming one moment and ice cold the next. It was reported and the front desk (which is about the only good thing I can say about the Inn) promised prompt attention to the issue with the system, Hot water was supplied by an On Demand unit which is great if they are set properly, but this one seemed to cycle between steam and ice; It was never fixed. The bathroom itself was in dire need of an update, a four blub unit vanity light above the sink had only one bulb. Was this one of their energy saving efforts or just poor service? And the parking spaces are to be used with caution. If you drive anything larger than a Mini Cooper the sides of your car will be in grave danger. The spaces are about 2/3's the size of a normal parking space.
Not quiet sure how they call themselves a B&B since I thought that stood for Bed and Breakfast. We had the bed alright but if they included a breakfast it was a well kept secret.
Obviously this was not a happy reunion and unless you are not very particular about where you stay then you most likely would be very happy here, if your standards are above a Motel 6 then take a pass.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax as you open the gate and enter your secluded paradise seductively nestled around a lush tropical courtyard and swimming pool.Experience our warm European hospitality and personalized service that make guests return time after time.Rejuvenate and awaken your senses as you soak in the sunshine and warm gentle breezes. Watch the sun rise or sleep in and watch the sun set... listen to your favorite music on the CD player... take an early morning or evening swim... take a late afternoon nap under a coconut palm... or sip a cool drink as you lounge on a chaise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and BookIt.com so you can book your Granada Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Granada Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Granada Inn Bed And Breakfast