We loved our 3 nights in the Martinique room at the Granada on a quiet side street. Reminded us of small European botique hotels. It's clean and comfortable, and the light breakfast was always fresh. It's a small older motel with an outside corridor, but has been well cared for. The fence and locked gate to enter the property made for a feeling of safety and privacy. Fantastic location about 1/2 block from the beach and 1 1/2 blocks from the water taxi on the Waterway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax as you open the gate and enter your secluded paradise seductively nestled around a lush tropical courtyard and swimming pool.Experience our warm European hospitality and personalized service that make guests return time after time.Rejuvenate and awaken your senses as you soak in the sunshine and warm gentle breezes. Watch the sun rise or sleep in and watch the sun set... listen to your favorite music on the CD player... take an early morning or evening swim... take a late afternoon nap under a coconut palm... or sip a cool drink as you lounge on a chaise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Granada Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Granada Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Granada Hotel Fort Lauderdale