“Fabulous!”

Ranked #33 of 1,488 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Italian plates made from family recipes are the star at this modern, cafe-style eatery & wine bar.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing meal from appetizers to dessert! Great service, food, wine and drinks! Best meal to be had on Las Alos Blvd. No reservations accepted but we got there at 6 PM and were seated with a party of 6 right away.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (674)

Reviewed January 17, 2020

Nice place, great coffee .... Owners spent quality time in decorating it fantastic. I will be happy to return anytime!

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

Dropped in for a light lunch on a Sunday before heading to the airport. We were easily able to be seated outside to enjoy the street scene activity and were quickly and pleasantly served. Had a couple of enjoyable salads that were well portioned and attractively plated followed by a cappuccino and key lime pie. The tiramisu and cannolis desserts looked just as tempting. The menu selections looked authentic and the interior was pleasantly attractive. On our list to try for dinner next time we’re in the area. Grazie Mille

Reviewed January 16, 2020 via mobile

There has never been a dull meal at Caffe Europa since we came upon it four years ago. This place is bustling!
They offer an array of dishes to choose from in their vast menu. So far, everything my husband and I have tried have been fantastic! Great pasta dishes, great fish dishes, great meat dishes and so many amazing desserts to choose from! Yes! You must leave room for a dessert or two, or three!
This definitely is one of our few favorite restaurants along Las Olas Blvd. We always make it a point to have lunch and dinner in Caffe Europa whenever we visit Fort Lauderdale.
Oh, and apart from their delicious food, service is consistently excellent!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

My wife and I frequent this restaurant quite often and we are never disappointed. We ate dinner there on 1/9 as it was my wife’s birthday and again this restaurant knocks it out of the park. The server Marco goes out of his way to make sure our meals are great and the experience is authentic. My wife has celiac disease so this is one of the few restaurants that can and will insure she can eat and be safe and we have a outstanding time. Marco is just one of the best servers I have ever seen and had the pleasure of dealing with. I really can not say enough about this establishment and we highly recommend you visit.