“Amazing!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

So great! Dawn at the bar gives fantastic service! My husband is Italian and this is some of THE best and authentic Italian we have had! The cheese, focaccia, roasted peppers, and prosciutto are just divine and conquer your taste buds. Great place!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

For the cost of the food one would expect fresh and tasty ingredients. It would seem that most of the food is not freshly prepared or indeed made on the premises. Pasta can be better shop bought, what was served was clearly not freshly made for that service, or if it was a new chef is required urgently. The chicken on our meal was poor quality, probably frozen and thawed and certainly not fresh or prepared on the premises. Likewise the sauce can be bought better in your local supermarket.

Tis would be bad enough if the cost was reasonable, but the prices are too high for the quality of the food on offer. And to cap it off a 20% gratuity was automatically added even though the menu clearly stated that tis would only apply to parties of 5 or more. I then put down more a than the total including the tip. I was not asked if I wanted change or indeed offered it back.

As far as the drinks are concerned my wife had wine and the amount in glass served was probably short of the amount that it should have been. Most US restaurants bring one b the lass in a small measured carafe so that you can see that you are being served the correct amount. Not this time

This restaurant offered us poor value for money and poor quality food. We may have been unfortunate, but can only judge on what our experience was. Could not possibly recommend this restaurant. There are better for food and values on Las Olas.

It would have rated terrible but the food was edible, just appears to be not freshly prepared and certainly poor value.

2  Thank Headpin
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I've been here many times and when's hey moved to their current address I was hoping for the best. Unfortunately, the service takes forever and the food is sub par. the lettuce on the composed salads is tasteless, the mozzarella on the Capri is dry and if you ask for more bread they give you a pained look as if this is unheard of.Sabe your money for other Italians on the avenue such as Noodles panini

2  Thank emmyFortLauderdale
Reviewed September 7, 2013

This was one of the most excellent lunches I have ever had. We walked in past the huge glass counter with the most mouthwatering desserts and gelato you have ever seen.This is a real Italian restaurant with the most attentive waiters I have ever seen in my life. Starting off with wine and sample pizza we explored the menu and all of us chose a pizza. http://caffeeuropalasolas.com/cms/menu/ There are at least 10 different pizza selections and a huge variety of pastas and other Italian specialties. They even have gluten free pizza! The pizzas are big so you can split one and then have room for dessert. We ended up taking half of our pizzas to go and got dessert. : ) The desserts were delicious! What an excellent lunch experience for us before heading out to the shops of Las Olas.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

LOVE THIS PLACE!!

We live on Las Olas and frequent all the spots.

LOVE CAFFE EUROPA!!! Everything is delicious- homemade pastas, DELICIOUS MEATBALLS, Authentic staff and owners, charming and sweet service, Salads and Pizzas are delicious.... AND THE MOST AUTHENTIC GELATO this side of the Atlantic!!!

We normally order the Meatball App, Capellini Pomodoro (my mouth is watering already!), a flatbread and I finish with one of my favorite Gelatos while my husband savors their delightful dessert selection.

Moderately priced AND high quality Italian cuisine! Can't beat that combo!

We always leave here thrilled with our meal and planning our next arrival!!

Definitely come here and enjoy the quiet elegance Caffe Europa offers-- you'll probably see me there! ;-)