The Grand Resort and Spa
$147
$74
$108
$99
Fort Lauderdale Marriott North(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$98
Marriott Hotels
$259
$223
Marriott Hotels
  • Beachfront
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$179
$203
$145
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewshot tubclothing optional areaother guestsgay placesclub roomgay guest housesgay beacha pool view roomtwo blockswilton manorshave stayed at severalgay menthe entire propertyexcellent stayhot breakfastsebastian beachthe entire staff
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My friends and I (from Melbourne, Australia) thoroughly enjoyed our 4 night stay at the resort. Staff were warm and very friendly -we just arrived from NYC so that was very noticeable. Our rooms were very clean and quiet, breakfast was great, pool was clean and the resort is surrounded by trees. It is located about 10 minutes walk from San Sebastian gay beach. After all our traveling (London, Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City & NYC in 3 weeks), Grand was the perfect place for us to unwind and relax before our long journey home. I will definitely recommend this resort to friends. A special shout out to Hugh & Bill for their hospitality.Thank you again for the wonderful stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Andrew T
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I returned to the Grand Resort after many long years and it's better than ever. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful, the place is immaculate, and the rooms are sparkling clean. The staff seem to work round the clock to keep the place in tip-top shape. My vacation is extremely relaxing because I stayed at the Grand and I can't wait to return. Don't hesitate to book your next stay here.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 6, 2013

The hotel was great. The rooms were perfectly decorated and kept very clean. The king bed I stayed in was wonderful and had perfect linens. I slept better in the room than I do at home. Very quiet and the window unit AC was never an issue. Very modern - I appreciated that with the 50's architecture around the hotel. Mixed very well will the inside and out. There were limited food choices around the hotel. Also, nightlife - bars, were limited in the area. Wilton Manors was a taxi cab away ($50+ with tip roundtrip) but the W had 2 very interesting bars that were walking distance. A rental car is a must but parking is provided. I went solo to get away from everything for 4 days. It did provide the quite and tranquility I was looking for.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Look no further gentlemen, the Grand Resort is a beautifully kept, well ran, very clean, and nicely decorated bed-n-breakfast. They know Hospitality to a key and the staff is exceptionally well mannered. Very close to the ocean with beach accessories to accommodate your needs. I walked in a tense NY’er, and walked out totally relaxed!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel over the weekend. Like others say, the staff here are great: everyone greets you with a smile. The room were not the fanciest, but the bed was firm and had lots of over-sized pillows. It's a relaxed place: if you like to get to bed relatively early, you can do that here. I got a massage from a Czech guy name Olin: he gave a great massage, and was really easy to talk with: no pretensions. The cleaning staff came a bit earlier than in other places, about 10am.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple