“Pineapple Point - Better Than Ever!”

Pineapple Point Guest House and Resort
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I stayed at Pineapple Point over Thanksgiving and I am thrilled to say it's Better Than Ever. The ground and the rooms are fresh and relaxing. The staff is really on the ball giving a Ritz Carlton experience to my stay. The Owners Phil and Judd catered quite the Thanksgiving day feast. This is a very friendly and welcoming place. I felt right at home and booked my next stay before I left. When in Ft. Lauderdale stay here...you'll be glad you did.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank andrewstevenson3rd

Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

Pineapple Point is an exquisite example of a relaxing oasis. The rooms are well appointed, the gardens are well manicured, and the customer service is A++++!!! This is the place to stay in Ft Lauderdale!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Tom Y
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I stayed 5 nights at Pineapple Point and had a great time. The property is secluded in a neighborhood of Fort Lauderdale. (I like to vacation without a car but you need a car here.) The lush grounds and multiple pools and hot tubs make this a very relaxing place. The staff is friendly without being over the top. They respect one's privacy. I did not partake in the evening happy hour - I am shy - but every night there was a small group - visiting and sipping wine. My room - actually villa - was very clean and tastefully done. I liked the solid pillows... I felt like a king propped up in bed. I stayed Thanksgiving week so it was quiet. I don't know how active it would be during a busy week. I usually don't return to the same place because there are so many other places to explore but Pineapple Point might need to become a tradition. Also, Fort Lauderdale got a bad rap from some of my friends... it is a fun place to visit especially in the winter.

Room Tip: Just think about the size of the room that you want.. and whether you will do any cooking or not.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank wittenbergbear
Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic. The complimentary catered Thanksgiving Dinner was attended by 40 guests and was the talk of the town. A very friendly crowd. Had an opportunity to tour many of the room/suite options. Each room is better than the next. The staff could not have been more accommodating. We booked for another 2 weeks in March and can't wait to return. In my opinion, this is the best place to stay in Fort Lauderdale. No reason to stay anywhere else.

Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Pineapple Point is so relaxing and so beautifully maintained. You feel like you're in the tropics from the minute you walk through the gate. Our accommodations were fantastic! The best part of our 4 night stay was the level of guest service. One of the things that the owners and staff at Pineapple Point do EXCEPTIONALLY WELL, is anticipate the needs/wants of their guests. Often times, before we could even ask for something, we had it. They go above and beyond in every little detail. For example, on our first afternoon there, we asked for some fresh coffee to be brewed later in the day. Every day thereafter, it was delivered to our cottage at that very time. Awesome. It was our first stay at Pineapple Point and we look forward to our next. Well done!

Reviewed November 20, 2013

We stayed at Pineapple Point for a Birthday weekend getaway. First timers to Fort Lauderdale, I don't think could have picked a better place. Everything was perfect!
Awesome staff, and great clients made us feel at home right away.
The Villa we stayed in had anything and everything you could possibly need.
The grounds were amazing, well kept, clean, and cozy natural environment. You could take a nap in a hammock or take a dip in the pools, or hot tubs. There was also a well equipped gym for working out. Pineapple point is also i a great location very central. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed November 19, 2013

I've been visiting Fort Lauderdale for nearly 4 years and have stayed in several of the area's Gay hotels. The third resort I stayed at was Pineapple Point Guest House and Resort. Since that first time, Pineapple Point continues to be my number one pick when staying in Fort Lauderdale. Pineapple Point has so many incredible attributes. Topping my list are... it is gay owned/operated, has an extremely friendly and caring staff, an expansive and exclusive resort environment, & fantastic accommodations. I'm never disappointed with Pineapple Point. Care and attention are given to visitors from the reservation period throughout each stay. I strongly recommend Pineapple Point Guest House and Resort to those who demand the best of the best.